024

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 for some time they become a faint memory, you loose your memory of that person. When they come back into your life, everything feels at peace once again.

Aria couldn't move, her lips parting in shock as her eyes meet the brown ones she had found her warmth in.

Sarah was breathless as she stared at the Kook, her jaw nearly dropping as they had been standing in front of each other once again.

Kie, JJ, and Pope had came to a stop as well, going through their own stages of shock as they fixated their attention on the returning Pogues.

"Get in! Get in! Get in! Get in! Come on!" John B urged, time falling back into it's place as reality had ruined their moment again.

Aria slid into the seat, still being in a state of awe as her eyes clouded with tears, her head fell onto Sarah's dirty shoulder, the two girls immediately throwing their arms around another.

Kie joined them, JJ and Pope hopping onto different sides of the bike benches as they ran, attempting to make the bicycle faster as there was now three men after them.

"Petal faster, John B!" Sarah yelped, her blonde strands flying around her weak body as she cuddled into Aria's side.

Aria had melted into her warm touch, for months on end she would cry herself to sleep about loosing Sarah's affection, her scent, her laugh, everything to exist.

"Pedal, B! He's gaining!" Pope shouted, his legs growing tired as he had been running nonstop for the past few hours.

They were all exhausted, their bodies slowly giving out as each minute passed.

JJ had swung his body over, half sitting as she gripped onto the red exterior of the expensive bicycle, Pope attempting to mirror JJ but instead he tumbled.

His body rolled backwards as he lost his balance, he didn't have time to recover from his fall as he hurried back to his feet.

"Pope! Get up! Are you okay?" Aria gasped, reaching a hand out for him as he dusted his bare knees off.

He gripped onto her smaller hand, his stomach pressing against the cold metal as he held himself up once more.

Limbrey's helper hadn't given up on his chase, his body slumped against the back of the bike as he grabbed onto it.

"Get off!" Aria sneered, extending her elbow forwards before smashing it backwards into his nose, a groan of pain left his lips as he knocked himself off the bike.

The friends cheered, laughter leaving their mouths as the man curled up into a ball, holding a hand over his nose.

"Blowin' you a little big kiss." JJ remarked, only making the laughter grow at his remarks.

Aria smiled up at the blonde boy, her hand lifting towards the injured man on the ground as she revealed her middle finger, blowing him a kiss as John B peddled faster.

The bicycle came to a stop, a medium sized wall blocking the beach as they teens hopped over it, JB throwing gasoline tanks to the floor as JJ helped Pope push the Cameron's boat into the water.

Once the line was untied then boat began to drift off, the Pogues hurrying into it as the engine roared, leaving behind a trail of white waves.

"Anybody else starving? We need to grab some sort of breakfast." JJ groaned, leaning against the boat detailing as he adjusted the hat keeping his blonde strands contained.

Aria's stomach growled, hunger had been the least of their worries over the past few hours.

She threw her head back, her fingertips combing through the knots forming in her dirty hair. She felt disgusting, craving to feel the hot water running down her pale skin.

"I need a shower." Aria complained, earning nods from the surrounding friends as they agreed.

The boat had been drifting along the waters for quite a while, reaching a small island full of trees and little animals. They weren't in Charleston, instead they were getting closer to home.

A smile broke on Aria's face as the boat had came to a stop, her legs aching as she stretched out her curled body.

The girls jumped off the boat, going out in search for food as the boys stayed put. The realization of Sarah being back home hadn't clicked in Aria's head, it all just felt like a dream.

Watermelons sat perfectly placed on the ground, the three running over to the fruit, Sarah sat on the grassy surface, Aria and Kiara sitting on the log as they cracked open the watermelons.

They didn't hesitate to dive into the sweet fruit, Aria letting her eyes flutter closed as she indulged in the taste.

"I got married." Sarah blurted, her lips curling into a smile as she glanced at the two girls.

Aria nearly dropped the watermelon, her brows shooting up in disbelief, "excuse me?"

"Holy shit." Kie laughed, "okay, so you really got married?"

Sarah nodded, "yeah."

"Well congratulations." Aria chuckled, wiping her damp hands on the loose ends of her longer shorts.

"Thanks. Am I going crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" The blonde furrowed her brows in tease.

Kie glanced away, her cheeks tinting a pink as she shrugged, "maybe."

"That's not a no." Aria elbowed her playfully, wriggling her eyebrows as Kie pushed her gently.

"It's not a no." Kiara bit into her bottom lip, containing her pearly white smile as she dove back into the fruit.

:)
queen shit