042

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 the teenage girls, they drove down to the Cameron residents, completely blowing off the given speed limit.

Arias heart sank as she seen the Twinkie parked against the curb, signaling that entire group
of Pogues had shown up as well.

They didn't waste any time as they hurried to the back of the large estate, the dock being crowded with people, Shoupe, different uniformed workers, John B. Everyone.

Ward stood on the Druthers, holding a glass of alcohol in his hand as he puffed out his chest.

Victor stood beside him, grasping an entire bottle of whiskey as his eyes darted between every person stood before them.

Both of their faces dropped as they laid eyes on their flustered daughters running up the front, panic in their eyes as they glanced up at them.

"No!" The men yelled in sync.

"Aria, my love. Go with your mother. You need to go home." Victor pleaded, his hands gripping onto the steel bars barricading around the boat deck.

Aria sucked in a breathe, feeling every eye on her as she cautiously stepped in the front, her face full of confusion and diversion.

"What's going on? Just get down from there." She shook her head, her brows furrowing.

Ward gripped the man's arm, whispering something in his ear as they both began to slowly back away.

"Go home, Sarah." Ward frowned, "you shouldn't be here."

"I'm sorry." Victor breathed out, his voice breaking slightly as he chugged down the rest of the deafening drink.

Aria watched her father stumble away, the police officers raising their weapons as the men became out of sight.

A loud crash had them all covering their ears, their eyes squeezing shut in fear.

Aria turned her head, her lips parting as she tripped backwards, arms wrapping around her waist as she began to sob.

She hated her father, he was cruel, greedy, and everything you could possibly imagine. But he was still her father, and she loved him limitlessly.

Sarah cried out, her hands coming to cover her mouth as she felt weak, her body dripping to the floor.

The hands around Arias waist felt so familiar, so safe, so comforting.

She glanced down, seeing the sun dance off the reflection of his rings.

JJ.

In her moments of need he was there, no matter what. She fell back into his arms, her eyes still lingering on the flaming ship again where her father once stood.

JJ raised a hand to her face, cupping her cheek gently as he whispered soothing words into her ear.

Tears continued to run freely down her cheeks, her knees still shaky as her throat ached.

Sarah glanced up at John B, his expression blank, no sign of guilt or sadness.

Topper came running down the docks like a hero, scooping her up as he cradled her, his heart pounding through his chest as he flicked his eyes between the boat and John B.

Both girls cried, even when they had every reason not to cry about their fathers sudden death.

Aria sniffled, her head nuzzling into JJ's neck as she drifted her hands to her forearms, bathing in his touch once again.

She knew this would only be momentarily, he would give her a speech about self love first, and then dip. But she let herself enjoy it.

Silence. No one knew what to say.

Shoupe ordered for the officers to lower their weapons, his head dropping down lightly as he shook it in disbelief.

Ward Cameron and Victor Campbell had just committed sucide in front of them. They were all speechless.

The only noises that could be heard, was the echoing of Sarah's cries, her yelling making everyone's heart break just a little.

Aria broke away from JJ, her knees hitting against the wooden floor as she wrapped her arms around the girl.

Topper backed up, his eyes glued on the explosion dying down.

Sarah immediately recognized the girls scent, melting into touch like wax melting off the side of a candle, so effortlessly.

"It's okay." Aria soothed, running her fingertips alojt her scalp gently as she rocked her back and forth slightly, "i've got you."

my girls are really going through it huh...
also thank you for 16k reads <3 love u all tremendously.