Chapter 4: A Change Of Plan

[Latter - Yoo Jonghyuk {only for the first paragraph}]

The latter was wearing a pastel yellow shirt, which had a jeans jacket on it, for pants, there were simple bleached jeans—but with those damn muscles—he also had something in his hair, and his face was turned away from them, a voice talking to Lee Jihye and Han Sooyoung.

Kim Dokja continued staring, until Uriel whispered sharply, "if only I could try petting him. . ." Dokja looked at the woman plastering a pout on her face. Now that it had been mentioned. . . he wondered—

Yoo Jonghyuk turned around, and Kim Dokja's heart palpitated—or, he was sure that it did. THE Yoo Jonghyuk, was wearing cat ears. Grey and fuzzy on the outside and pastel pink on the inside. Behind him, Lee Seolwha drew her hands to her lips, whispering, "that's why they borrowed the tattoo lines. . . '' Kim Dokja definitely saw it, tattooed on both sides of Yoo Jonghyuk's face were three whiskers.

Kim Dokja averted his eyes to the next thing that caught his attention. . . the lips, there was something so vile about the soft, dull crimson glossed lips. The man gulped, and before he knew it, the three women standing outside suddenly turned on him and pushed him into the room. Lee Jihye quickly slipped out behind him, and Han Sooyoung followed but paused, "quickly get dressed." She whispered playfully.

She slipped out the door, slamming it behind her. It soon followed heavy footsteps and a few new voices carrying questions.

After a few moments of staring and awkwardness, Kim Dokja decided to break the blockade. "Jonghyuk-ah, that looks quite good. You should try wearing something like that more often." He said, smiling his signature smile once again.

Yoo Jonghyuk grumbled incoherently, oddly, making it come off as a growl, which only made Kim Dokja want to provoke the man further. "Already into character?"

"Shut your cockiness, Kim Dokja, it's not only me, idiot. Look at your clothes." Yoo Jonghyuk poked at the temporarily tattooed whiskers as Kim Dokja walked over to the package labeled 'KIM DOKJA.'

The man took the box and set it on one of the black couches, leaning over the cardboard and trying to open it. When it didn't, he stood straight, then the sound of Yoo Jonghyuk clearing his throat broke the silence. Dokja wired around and glanced at the man, handing him a card box cutter. He took the object and glanced at Yoo Jonghyuk.

Usually, he'd see the man wearing complete black outfits. Suits, sometimes an antique style via wearing suspenders. But the ones that absolutely drove people crazy were the ones of him bare-chested in a simple button-up or robe. And once again, Kim Dokja had accidentally read the comments, which had proceeded to traumatize him for the next two weeks, not letting the poor man look at Yoo Jonghyuk the same knowing what people wanted to do to him.

Even now, he didn't, because. . . he rather not say.

Speaking of the simple clothing, only once, and it was supposed to stay once, when Kim Dokja found the latter wearing a salmon shirt and sand khakis for a beach photoshoot.

"I, uh, thanks, Jonghyuk-ah." He flashed a smile and turned around, proceeding to cut the sealing tape.

When it opened, his smile waned, and cheeks involuntarily colored.

———————

When Han Sooyoung stepped out of the studio—she, Lee Jihye, and Jung Heewon ran to her office and locked themselves in(as if someone even had the audacity to enter).

Glimpsing at each other and bursting into laughter.

Jung Heewon sat against the sofa, one arm holding herself up while she concealed her face with her other hand.