Chapter 10: Pre-Second PhotoShoot

"What did it say?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked.

Kim Dokja, for some reason, got the extreme urge to just punch the other to shut up. He covered his nose and shoved his phone into Yoo Jonghyuk's hands, and walked over to the corridor—almost knocking over some plants.

Yoo Jonghyuk knew his phone's password, so it really wouldn't be much of a deal. Kim Dokja slipped behind a pillar that jutted out to indicate a turnout.

He blinked as Yoo Jonghyuk put his free hand in his black trench coat and buried his head in its collar as if it were a scarf, reading what Kim Dokja had probably read.

Kim Dokja's eyes widened.

Yoo Jonghyuk covered his face with the hand that didn't hold the phone and looked upwards. It was really. . .

Maybe questioning why people were so horny was not in validation.

"Dokja-ssi!" A voice said, and Kim Dokja whipped his head around to see Lee Hyunsung reading something off a piece of paper. The ex-military man looked up and motioned for him to come.

Kim Dokja glanced at Yoo Jonghyuk, hoping to catch the fluster once more—

Instead, Yoo Jonghyuk was staring at him. Kim Dokja got that weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. He threw the latter a cheeky grin and turned around.

"Uhrm! Mr. Yoo!" Lee Jihye called Yoo Jonghyuk.

Dokja didn't really care about his phone for the time being- he trusted Yoo Jonghyuk enough that the man wouldn't break it instead of his neck.

"Hyunsung-ah, good. . . " Kim Dokja paused for a moment as he approached the man. "Er, good afternoon."

"Good afternoon?" Lee Hyunsung asked, seemingly a bit questioned.

"How's Heewon-ssi?"

Lee Hyunsung's face caught color, but he looked away and coughed lightly. "She's alright. . . Heewon-ah insisted on coming."

Oho? A sly smile spread across Kim Dokja's face.

Lee Hyunsung looked at him and immediately shook his hand. "It's not like that! Kim Dokja-ssi!" The man exclaimed as they walked.

Kim Dokja's eyebrow raised. Lee Hyunsung was a simple man with quite simple reactions; hence, a flustered response such as this meant that something really had happened.

"Was it a drunken so-so?" Kim Dokja crossed his arms behind his back and tipped slightly towards his side.

"Pardon?" Lee Hyunsung asked, still having a light red on his cheeks.

Kim Dokja shrugged.

"It wasn't—"

"I was wondering if you'd even show up," a voice said. And as expected, it was directed past Lee Hyunsung and at Kim Dokja.

Jung Heewon was rubbing her eyes and leaning against a doorway.

Kim Dokja noticed that her complexion was rather pale, and her eyes were swollen. He turned to Lee Hyunsung and noticed the distinct dark circles under his eyes.

"I. . . Er? Han Sooyoung?" Kim Dokja averted his eyes back to her and shrugged.

Jung Heewon was not looking at him, though.

Her face was slightly colored, and her eyes locked on Lee Hyunsung.

"Dokja-ssi!"

Kim Dokja's face of awkwardness and the other's moment snapped—the three of them spotted Yoo Sangha carrying an envelope.