Chapter 12: Complications

"Hey—"

Kim Dokja was cut off by Yoo Jonghyuk gripping his wrists.

"Yoo Jonghyuk-ssi!" Yoo Sangha exclaimed.

"H-hey, calm down, Jonghyuk-nim! Ahjussi! Just apologize!" Lee Jihye had flinched by the sudden movements.

Kim Dokja defaultly had his hands up in defense, which made his heart skip even faster.

"Yoo Jonghyuk-ssi, we still have the photoshoot to do, please don't hurt Kim Dokja-ssi," Lee Hyunsung tried reasoning.

Jung Heewon frowned. "Stop it."

Yoo Jonghyuk glared at Kim Dokja, his grip on his wrists increasing.

He wouldn't hurt me, right?

Kim Dokja bit his lip, the pain increasing.

"H-hey," he began again. "I. . . "

Yoo Jonghyuk glared at him darkly.

Kim Dokja swallowed and took a step back.

Did he have to have such a small frame?

Where was Han Sooyoung when you needed her?

Yoo Jonghyuk pinned him down with a harsh glare.

"Uwah!"

A voice squeaked.

Jung Heewon immediately stood in front of Uriel.

"Jonghyuk-ah, everyone's staring, please let me—mh—" the pain was much, but at least Dokja tried.

The sound of a camera shutter interrupted both of them.

Yoo Jonghyuk's grip loosened on his hands and they turned to the doorframe.

Jang Hayoung held a camera, and was filled with a flustered expression. Behind her, Aileen was observing through the camera.

They locked eyes with Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk. "Run!" Jang Hayoung sprung up, and was followed by Aileen. Mark followed them, throwing a curious glance into the Set Room as if he didn't see anything[which he didn't], and followed them anyways.

"Yoo Joonghyuk, let go." Kim Dokja pursed his lips and tried to push the bastard away.

Yoo Joonghyuk studied his face before letting go of his hands and turning away. 

". . . "

I. . . 

Kim Dokja watched as Yoo Joonghyuk started walking out of the room, his black coat fluttering slowly.

"Err. . . Yoo Joonghyuk! Wait." He took a step and reached out his hand.

Yoo Joonghyuk didn't reply and continued walking.

"Joonghyuk-ah."

Kim Dokja bit his lower lip and dropped his hand.

"He's still going to comply for the photoshoot, right?" Jung Heewon asked after a while of awkward staring.

Kim Dokja looked in their direction and sighed. "I. . . you should ask him." Kim Dokja turned around.

"Dokja-ssi." He glanced back at Yoo Sangha.

"I'm fine Sangha-ssi. . . um. Uriel! You still have two photoshoots left, right? And Hayoung does too. . . Lee Seolwha wouldn't mind doing a few shoots too." He swallowed. "I just remembered something." 

Lee Hyunsung looked at him, clearly surprised by the turn of events. "Dokja-ssi. It was scheduled―" 

"Then please reschedule it. That bastard has some weird bursts of anger for no reason."