♡ How To Deal With Toxic People ~ Parul ♡

Hi there lovelies! It's Parul, and I'm one of the founders! In this part, I'm going to tell all of you beautiful people how I dealt with this toxic friend group and what you should do about it (+ how to tell if they care.)

Let's start by telling you my story.

So, when I was little, me and my family moved to a whole new continent. We stayed for a really long time. In 2019 we came back to our hometown. We moved into an apartment and in our apartment, all the kids and teens would go to the lawn, which was a part of the apartment area, made for kids to play, and hang out. The first time I went there, I met a girl. Let's say her name is Nora? We became really good friends. I also joined her friend group. The friend group was 2 - 3 years younger than us but we did hang out with them. After a while we were literal best friends. We were best friends for roughly a year. 

Then, in 2020 Nora said she found another friend group.

She said she would still want to hang out with me; she just wanted to meet new people too. I thought this was fair. She hung out with them for a month without even noticing me or everyone else. She acted like she didn't know me. I talked to Nora and she said I should try and make friends with them too. So, the next day, I went to her house so we could go to the lawn together. We were just leaving when the doorbell rang. Nora opened it and a girl was there. She looked older than me. Her and Nora started talking and she came along with us to the lawn.

Then Nora said, "This is Charlotte, from my other friend group."

Charlotte was nice. I became friends with everyone else too. I was with them for a month when suddenly Nora and everybody else took no notice of me at all.

I talked to them but they didn't do anything. Suddenly Nora started doing all the things that me and her used to do together with Charlotte. One day just for fun, someone asked who everyone's best friend was. 

I said Nora. 

So did Charlotte. 

Then Nora said Charlotte. 

Nora meant the world to me and I just can't accept that she's best friends with Charlotte. Everyday I had to watch her and Charlotte laughing and joking together. 

They even sat in mine and Nora's secret hideout. Both Charlotte and Nora are great people. I thought that, you know, Nora did not do anything (Wrong) but I was the only one in the group who didn't have a best friend and I always had to tag along behind. I saw them everyday and think, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦...

Nora didn't say anything to me about how she was closer to Charlotte, just out of the blue, I meant nothing to her.

I talked to Nora. I was in tears and she didn't care. 

She gave me the 𝘜𝘨𝘩-𝘯𝘰-𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵-𝘤𝘳𝘺-𝘐-𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦-𝘵𝘰-𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭-𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴-𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 kind of look.