chapter sixteen

*no one's POV*

You slowly woke up at the feeling that your phone was buzzing beside you on the bed.

You took it and look why it was buzzing.

Chaery❤ is calling..

You took a bit to realise that she isnt lying beside you anymore. You answer her call with a big smile on your face.

"Why aren't you here anymore?" You ask her and she heard your pout through the phone.

"No goodmorning, baby? Is my baby grumpy?" She teased you and you whine and pout more.

"I am because you didnt woke up beside me" you told her and she giggle.

"Cute. What do you want for breakfast? I'm buying and we will eat together" she ask you, already standing infront of this little shop where she gonna buy breakfast and some drinks for the both of you.

"I don't know what. Can you maybe bring pain killers? I have such a bad headache. What did I do yesterday?" You asked her and she was thinking about the night.

She was laughing a bit and you was confused "we both were drunk, well, more like you. I remember everything that happened yesterday" Chaeryeong said and it didnt even answer your question.

"Yah, Lee Chaeryeong, answer my question" you whine, hiding under the blanket just for fun.

"Okay, we had a makeoutsession and I was about to, you know? But you stopped me and told me that you wasnt ready and I stopped. At the end, we cuddled while you are half naked" she told you what happened and you looked at yourself and you are in a tshirt and your panties.

"You was about to do what? And did you undressed me?" You ask her, getting shy about it.

"I was about to make love with you, without condom. Because I was drunk too, but not as much as you were. And yes, I undressed you, baby. Hehe.." she said and you get flashbacks of last night.

"Oh... that happened to us. Well, I'm going to take a shower now. See you in a few" you said.

"Without me? Okay, without me then. I'll buy you your favourite. Love you" you smile at the thought that she even know your favourite without you ever told her your favourite.

"Love you too" you said and hear Chaeryeong end the call.

You wanted to shower alone so you can wear the dessous under your skirt and shirt what you want to wear, so you can tease Chaeryeong a bit with it.

You got the things out that you want to wear and walk into your own bathroom, undressing and walk under the water.

You walk out of the shower, dressed and walk out your bathroom while making a bun. Your shirt raised a bit up and you stand on your spot as you saw Chaeryeong standing there with a bag with the breakfast and Rose's in her hands.

"Hmmm, you look so hot, baby" she said and walk to you.

She gave you the roses and put the back on the ground to grab you by your waist and pull you to her.

"Is this for me?" She ask and you nod "maybe you can unbutton my shirt and see what's under. I'm feeling soo hot right now" you said and put the Rose's on your bed to loop your arms around her neck.