Chapter 7

AK was debating with his heart and mind wether to call Vicky to this safe house or not. He didn't know if the play would have resumed without Sarah or not but he knew Vicky would have gone back to Shiela's place by now. He switched off his phone once David hung up and he knew Vicky would have been trying to connect to him.

He was so lost on his thoughts. His mind wandered from Vicky to Sarah. He realised that she would gain consciousness anytime soon. He went near the sleeping Sarah with ropes and a black cloth. He tied her hands together, then her legs together, then covered her mouth carefully, without hurting her.

He went back to the position he was sitting previously, opposite her, accross the room. He was finishing his packed food for dinner when Sarah slowly moved. He just looked at her from the distance. He has been with several hostages in that exact same room years back.

He would have given another dose of the substance to keep the hostage un-concious till they were ready to call the family for ransom. Tonight, he didnt even know why he kidnapped her, why they were there alone, or why he didnt feel like drugging her more. For no reason he felt she is completely harmless and manageable.

Sarah slowly gained conscious. She dont remember much. She felt like she was sleeping somewhere and trying to wake up after a very tiring night. She tried to open her eyes. It was dark and blur initially. She felt something was gripping her skin. She opened her eye to find an unfamiliar ceiling, dark and dusty. She realised her mouth is sealed, her hands and legs are tied.

She panicked and tried to move. She shook her hands and legs. She tried to scream. She realised what AD was fearing has finally happened. Tears started rolling down in fear. She tried to toss and turn. Her eyes landed on the man in the other side of the room. He sat there looking at her. Their eyes met.

She remembered everything that happened before she fainted. She felt like she was the most stupidest woman on earth to be kidnapped by someone she thought a fan or more precisely, someone she crushed on. She looked around the place. She was terrified. She has never felt such fear in her life before.

She had read news articles and documentaries about kidnappers and victims with AD then during her studies but she never thought she would be in a similar situation someday; not even after AD warned her. She regretted brushing off AD's fear and advices. She didnt know why she was here, why someone would kidnap someone like her.

Is it for her fame? Is it because that man has fallen for her and trying to capture her? Is it because some man in high powers has laid an eye on her and wants to have her? Is it to corner AD using her? Is its because someone despised her for her growth and wants to kill her? Is it because her organs has matched with anyone with high profile? Is anyone trying to traffic her to another country?

She was thinking of thousand possible reasons why she was kidnapped. Her mind kept coming up with negatively impactful things that might happened to her there. The more she thinks, the more she is scared. That man in the opposite who gave her butterflies when they met before is giving her chills now. She looked at him with mind full of fear and eyes full of disgust and hate.

She didnt want to seem vulnerable. She wanted to be brave. She wanted to fight if anyone tries to do anything to her. She believed AD wouldnt let anything happen too. He will b there anytime soon, she thought. She just closed her eyes and tried to stop the tears. She knew she needed to be stronger than ever. She wanted to go back home.

AK watched her silently. He was very used to watching victims reactions as soon as they wake up in an unfamiliar place and realise they've been abducted. She was one of them but she was different. Her teary eyes was fiercely questioning him. He felt guilty. Maybe because he never used his charm to abduct any of the hostage before. He didn't have to.