Chapter 16

I love you all❤️🤧 That's the note!!❤️😌

___________________________________________

Ron pulled Sarah away from where Vicky was lying unconscious and made her stand on her feet. He pushed her to the wall and caged her between the wall and him. "Sarah" He moaned while locking his hands under her shoulders and tried kissing her while she kept pushing him away.

His voice was dusgusting. Only thing that was on her mind was to run away from there. She didn't know how. Ron was twice her size and few inches taller than her. Her tiny hands weren't helping even though she tried with all her might.

She even tried strangling his neck but that didn't hurt him. He glared and slapped her in return. She felt a sharp pain on her cheek. She shut her eyes tightly and cried silently as she caressed her hurt cheek, shivering.

Sarah grew up with her single mother who loved her more than her life. Krishnaveni always told Sarah that the sole reason she was alive was because Sarah started growing inside her. She never laid her hands on Sarah no matter how naughty Sarah could get some days. Her aunt and uncle have never been rude to her.

On the days Krishnaveni's patience is highly tested by Sarah's atrocities, AD was there to ease the situation. He will either jump in to rescue Sarah before her mom reaches her or pretend to castigate Sarah then bring her out to buy her ice - cream.

She has never even shouted at Sarah. All their arguments end up in pillow fights or either one apologising or stop talking to each other for a day maximum. The worst it has got was breaking a vase and plate a couple of times. Other than that they were more like housemates rather than a mother and daughter.

Sarah was an average student in school and has always been semi-silent. She gave no reason for the teachers to punish her or even chide her. She grew more extroverted in college and excelled in her studies. Her energy was adored by the lecturers, fellow students and even her colleagues in Curtain's Up.

She was loved by more and more people since she ventured into Youtube. She had haters too just like any other celebrity, but they weren't any harm in real life. Those fans who met her have always been sweet and polite, including her kidnapper.

She was shaken when a stranger hit her while he was trying to rape her. She has never experienced such pain in her life before. She was hurt and bruised badly in the same house in the past week; looking back, that didn't hurt this bad.

Probably because he was there.

Ron screamed and spitted on the floor in annoyance. He stomped to her, put both his hands on both her shoulders and pushed her towards the wall. He leaned on her and pressed his physique on hers.

Sarah felt numb. Too numb to care about the physical pain she was going through anymore. She pushed both her hands onto his face and jaw, pressing her nails into his cheek and scratching to hurt him as hard as possible.

Ron groaned and moved backwards. She swiftly left his hold and tried run away from the room. She stood near the door and hesitated, taking in Vicky's unconscious and bloody state while Ron stood there hissing and feeling the burning sensation near his cheekbone and jaw.

She cried uncontrollably calling Vicky's name but ran away with a heavy heart once she sensed Ron is moving towards her again. She quickly wiped her face and tucked all the messy hair at the back of her ears and ran towards the stairs. Ron ran after her.

She reached the second floor to find the boxes of unwanted things they kept away to be dumped later but forgot. Sarah knew the contents of the boxes very well. She was the one who loaded them along with Vicky. She kneeled down, opened a box and took out an empty liquor bottle. She forcefully hit the bottle to the ground to break it.