Chapter 19

As the sunshine hit straight from the balcony to the living room, they stirred in their sleep and snuggled more onto each other.

Sarah, who was lying on her back, a hand on her tummy and another hand on AK's tummy, turned to his side and put a leg onto his as a habit. She hid her head onto his chest to escape the sunlight.

AK, who was also sleeping on his back, turned to her side, wrapped his arms around her as a reflex action, inhaled deeply and pressed his fingers onto her soft waist, groaning.

She gasped and opened her eyelids wide. She slowly moved her head off his chest and tried to look up to his face. She dont remember how she fell asleep other than admiring him for a comfortable amount of time; now she woke up to his absolutely blissful sleeping form.

She wished she could do that everyday for the rest of her life.

Let's just not go to how the tip of his fingers pressed onto her clothed waist and the vibration their bodies made when he groaned, were twisting her intestines.

She couldn't move out of his hold. Not that she wants to. So she decided to wait till he wakes up.

He liked the warmth he was feeling with her. He thought staying a little longer wouldn't harm anyone; but her hot breath fanning at his neck was testing his dignity. He also remembered Kandhan's men will arrive anytime to give them another set of clothes and some supplies.

He slowly opened his eyes to check if she was awake. She was indeed awake. Few of her fingers were fidgeting the ring shaped locket at the end of his silver neck chain. His lips formed a smile mixed with smirk. He couldn't describe how adorable she was.

The way she was admiring him the previous night flashed his mind making his cheeks turn pink.

AK was a ladies' man. He has his ways with women. Most women he has met would choose him over anyone else from his gang. He has always been a charmer. He wouldn't even need to use it all the time. He was even praised by the women he slept with for how amazing he was at it. Any woman would desire him.

How could poor Sarah handle his hotness?

Having said all of that, there was still something so unique and unadulterated about the way Sarah admired him. No one has ever made him blush like a teenager. She was special.

Sarah doubted if he was awake. She looked up and their eyes locked for a few seconds before they heard knocks on the main door.

They quickly got up. Sarah adjusted her hair and dress while AK reached for the door not before instructing her "bed ah thalli vaii maa". He only opened the door after she pushed the two light single beds apart.

*******

AD was sitting on the couch, leaning his head fully on the headboard, staring at the ceiling while both his hands extended wide to the sides. He lifted his head and watched the rest of his apartment till where his sight reached.

They have been the same for the last few years. Few furniture, lots of files and void. Except for the nine days Sarah stayed there. Her aura just lights up any room and the boring ACP's flat wasn't an exception.

He can see her sitting, eating, walking, running, talking everywhere around the house. He wouldn't say he misses her so much cus he felt that he already missed her when he was supposed to be protecting her. He kept accusing himself for her kidnap and he wouldn't forgive himself ever if he can't save her.

He got up and went to the corner of the living room, his study area. He sat on the chair. He could feel her presence and it was driving him crazy. She used to hang around him all the time they were together in that house, bombarding him with questions and ranting about random stuff.