ℂ 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝟛

𓂀 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟 𓂀꧁༺_____________༻꧂

𓂀 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟 𓂀
_____________

Shadow travelling was something not for the weak stomached.

It felt like being grabbed by the darkness, having it wrapped around you and squeezing you. Then it just drags you to where you want to go, before shoving you to your destination.

It takes a lot of concentration and a large amount of energy to shadow travel. The first time, Maeve tried to do it, she ended up in the wrong place and collapsed for nearly twenty hours.

Which was probably why she preferred to travel by flying on Nocte and gave the show travelling abilities to Adofo, who could do with ease.

This time when she did it, Maeve jumped out of the shadows with grace. She looked back at the small shade the provided the exit of her little travel, small enough for her to squeeze out of.

Maeve put her attention to the situation in front of her.

The cliffside was actually found by accident. After a fight with Astrid, Maeve flew on Nocte for a while, trying to clear her head. She stuck to flying it low and headed in a random direction. Before she knew it, she reached a point where the land just suddenly stopped. A small cliffside with a view of the ocean.

Maeve only ever came around this area once in a while. No one ever came here, the place was too far from any known civilization and the weather was never really nice. Only ever calm, at its best. Just like it was now.

The sky above was covered entirely with clouds, the sunlight filtering through dimly to give some brightness to the area. The grass was everywhere and it was damp. The ocean below and across was grey and choppy. But what really caught her attention were the men there.

One of them she knew- the old man the she currently lived with; her grandfather. The other two were who really confused her. Both of them dressed as modern Midgardians.

A buff man carrying an umbrella, dressed a tad bit run down with his hair tied up messily and a lanky man dressed to the nines in an all-black crisp suit, matching his long greasy black hair.

Spotting them, she decided to stay hidden, observe before jumping in. For now, all these men were nothing but strangers.

They both stood beside her grandfather, looking out to towards the rocky seas. "My sons", he said still looking towards the ocean. "I've been waiting for you."

The black haired one's surprise at being called as such didn't slip past Maeve's notice.

The buff blonde smiled in disbelief, refusing to believe the inevitable. "I know, we've come to take you home."