Ghost x Donnie- Insomniac

(This story that just popped up in my head so enjoy)

Ghost's POV
I was chillin' in the armory working on my newest gun when I felt a presence behind me.I turned around and saw my little brainiac walking in his pajamas while rubbing my eyes. "Baby what are you doing up,it's 12:30 in the morning",he said in his morning voice.

If you hear his morning voice,trust me you will blush like hell and fall for him immediately. "Im sorry baby". I slowly got up from my chair and kissed Donnie's cheek. There are plenty of reasons why I don't have a good sleeping schedule. The biggest reason is that I have insomnia.Donnie knew about this and wanted to find ways to help but there is no way to help.I even get nightmares that cause to stay up for days at a time.

No matter what my sleeping patterns are, I can never actually go to sleep. I felt something on my lap and a soft purring on my chest.I see my precious plum yawning on my chest and rubbing his head to get comfortable.

"Wait Donnie, I'm about to get up and go to bed.Once I get there, we can cuddle till your hearts content,ok?

Donnie whined and got off and looked at me sleepily.

"O-*yawn*kay",he said while stretching and rubbing his eyes.

I took his hands away from his eyes so he couldn't keep rubbing."My precious plum, don't do that.Your eyes will get irritated". I kissed his forehead,his cheeks, and then his lips.

He would be too sleepy to walk back so I carried him bridle style all the way to the bedroom. I load him down on our purple and black silk sheets and I walked out to clean up in the armory.I felt something grab my hand.

"Ghost,can you stay with me please?",Donnie said as he looked at me with those soft auburn eyes.

"I'm coming back sweetheart.I'm just gonna clean up in the armory then I'm gonna keep my promise I made to you".

He let go of my hand and laid back down on the pillow.

After he cleans up in the army

I had to take a quick shower after I cleaned up but I'm promised my baby that I would t keep him waiting. I walked in the room to see Donnie still sleeping. I sighed and found a smile creep up on my face.

I quietly climbed in the bed next to Donnie.He was facing away from me but when I got I he turned to face me. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it softly.He scoot next to me to cuddle in my chest again.Donnie is so adorable. I soon found my self yawning and fast asleep.Maybe he is the cure to my insomnia