How MC and Donnie Met

Donnie's POV
  I was just walking from the studio finishing a song for Post Malone and then soon I bumped into the Purple Dragons. (Yes the Purple Dragons do still exist in this time period) They looked at me and smirked. I didn't have my bo staff so I'm fucked.

"Let me go Fong", I said trying to get out of his grip. "Hmmmm, how about no?". He said and he that had the cruelty smirk he had on his face  again.

He had a knife to my neck and almost tried to slit my throat until I heard someone say "BATTER UP MOTHAFUCKA!" He knocked the guys out one by one. I opened my eyes and he looked at me.

He had those gorgeous baby blue eyes and a vey well toned and muscular body. "Hey you ok dude", he said. "Yes I'm ok". 'He's so handsome and sexy looking. NOO NO DONNIE GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD'

I looked up at him as he was looking at me. I tried not to blush but failed miserably. "Thanks for saving me , without you I would be a goner".

"No prob just doin my job to protect the people or species of the city like you". I had he was trying to flirt but I shook the feeling off. "Will I ever see you again?" "Of course you will. Here is my number if you're in trouble again". " Wait! I never got your name".

"Oh the names MC later!" I waved at him and he also waved goodbye. Wait till I tell my brothers what happened.

MC POV

My dumbass brothers decided to send me on a day patrol when they know we only go out at night.
(Back at the lair)

"MC we want you to go on a day patrol", Swift said in a stern voice. I rolled my eyes in response. "Why me why can't you or the others do it?" "Because we don't feel like and since your the only one who goes up top every morning for a little chill time and you are the one who always knows what's happening up top.

"Fine. I'll go." I then got dressed got my bat and headed out

(Now back to the patrol)

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the Purple Dragons holding someone against their will. I stealthily snuck to more observe the situations. "Let me go Fong". This person sounds familiar.
I looked down some more and looked that it was DONATELLO WHO IS THE THIRD BROTHER OF THE HAMATO FAMILY RECORDS?! He looked kinda cute to be honest.

I listened more to their conversation. "Hmmmm, how about no?". And he said that with a devious smirk on his face. I couldn't take anymore of this so I started to take action.

"BATTER UP MOTHAFUCKA!" I yelled and started knocking those Purple Dragons out one bye one. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Hey you ok dude", I asked. "Yeah I'm ok".

'Wow he is so cute and adorable ooh I just wanna hug him. NO NO NO MC YOU CANT LIKE HIM LIKE HE WILL NEVER EXCEPT YOU LIKE YOUR LAST GIRLFRIEND DID'
I hid my sad look and brushed the feeling off.

He looked up at me again trying not to blush but failed miserably. I chuckled softly at him. "Thanks for saving me, without you I would have been a goner".

"No prob just doin my job protecting the people or species like you". He looked up st me and blushed a light pink. I was about to leave when he stopped me. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Of course you will. Here is my number if you need anything." I was about to get ready to leave when he stopped me. "Wait! I never caught your name. I looked at him. "Oh the names MC. We see ya. He waved at me and I waved at him to smiling then I vanished. Wait until I tell swift and the others.