How Leo and Rebel Met

Leo POV

I was going to the store to get some milk since my lazy ass brothers can't do it themselves. I got out of my blue car and walked into the store. As I walked in everyone was staring at me. They all cheered and ran up to me and asked for my autograph. "Hey can I have your autograph?!" Another said "Can you be my friend?" I actually blushed at that answer. Even this teenage girl even said "Can I sleep with you tonight sexy", she said seductively.

At this point I just wanted to get out the store go somewhere else. But these fans of mine wouldn't let me leave. Everywhere I went they would always be in my way. I didn't have time to get the milk as I was too busy trying to find an exit. I finally saw one of the exit and tried to run to it. But then something caught my eye as I ran out the store.

It was a turtle of my species. He had a red and black bandanna on with a red shirt and army pants on. He also had combat boots on, a red mask on his face and some weapons I've never seen before in his belt. He had a cigarette in his mouth and was smoking. We both made eye contact as I blushed. "What are you looking at?" I tried to talk but I heard crazy fans at the door. "So-rry g-otta go", I stuttered out. But what I didn't know was that he was following me. "Sorry for being harsh", a person said from the shadow. "Who's there?" Then the same turtle I saw at the store came out of the shadows. "I was just following you to make sure you are ok and to make the fans weren't following you."

I sighed in relief. "What's your name?" "My name is Leonardo. But you can call me Leo", I said with a smile. Then his eyes went wide. "Wait YOU'RE LEONARDO THE FIRST BORN OF THE HAMATO FAMILY RECORDS?!" "Yes I just told that why?"

"I'm not a crazed fan but I really like your music". I blushed and he chuckled with a smirk. "Alright then I'll be off then". He said as he walked past me. He jumped on top of a roof and was gone in a flash. I then felt something in my pocket and it was a note that read his number. I smiled and then started to drive back home. I got the feeling he was watching me and smiled again.

Rebel POV

I really hate Swift sometimes. He can be such and ass sometimes. He made me so mad when I specifically said not to touch my weapons. I caught him in my room snooping.

"Swift what the hell did I tell you?!" He just smirked as I walked in my room and grabbed him by his shirt. I was getting ready to punch him in his goddamn face once Ghost and MC tried to pry me off him. "WOULD YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER FOR ONCE?!" MC yelled.

I got so mad that I just stomped out of the lair getting my cigarettes. Smoking helps me clam down  and blow off steam. I've been doing it since I was 12 years old. I didn't even notice that it was daytime I hopped and leaped off of roofs. I stopped at a store so I could catch my breath.

I pulled out one of my cigarettes and got my lighter and lit the cigarette up. I blew some of it out as I just started to relax. I leaned against the wall and continued to smoke. I just stood there until I heard a screams of cheer. I looked to my side and saw there was a back door I went to it and opened it. I saw someone dressed and all blue and was a turtle like me and in the same species. I just shrugged it off and closed it back.

But until the same guy came busting out the store. He was breathing heavily and dusting himself off. I looked at him and he looked up at me as we both made eye contact. "What are you looking at?" I asked. He blushed and started to speak. But he stopped until he heard crazy fans from the door. He looked back at me and stuttered out saying "So-rry g-otta go", he said and then ran off.

I felt bad for being harsh to him and all that so I decided to follow him to make sure he was alright and also to make sure the crazy fans weren't chasing him. I leaped onto a building and I saw him still running. Then he stopped to catch his breath. I jumped down into the shadow and said "Sorry for being so harsh". He got afraid and said "Who's there?" I came out of the shadows and he sighed in relief.

"I wanted to make sure that the fans weren't following you and to make sure you were ok".
"What's your name?" He looked up at me. "My name is Leonardo. But you can called me Leo". He said that with a beautiful smile. " Wait YOU'RE LEONARDO HAMATO THE FIRST BORN OF THE HAMATO RECORDS?!"
"Yes I just told you that why?" "I'm not a crazed fan but I really love your music". He blushed and I chuckled.

"Alright then I'll be off then". I said as I walked past him. But as I did I slipped my number in his pocket. I jumped on top of a roof and went to go back home. But I stopped. I watched him get in his car and leave. Then I started going back home.