Mc x Mikey - Skateboard Fever

DISCLAIMER: This will have a little bit of angst in it but there is a happy ending to it
This is also my first time writing angst so I hope u like this chapter.And also leave comments (if you'd like) to see what I can improve on in my writing.

Skateboarding.That's one thing Mikey loved most of all.Even though family came first,skateboarding has always been at the top of the list.But,there was a problem. He never had anyone to share this love with.He considered his brothers but they were of no help.Leo always had training with Rebel or Splinter,Raph was always out with Swift and Donnie was always dealing business calls.Being by himself all the time was hard.Mikey couldn't face the word 'loneliness'.No, he couldn't stand the word 'loneliness'.That forbidden word made his heart ache with pain and sorrow.It made it feel like he didn't have anyone and that he was alone.That was until one faithful day.The day that all the darkness in his mind and thoughts came through in a streak of light.An orange light that is.That fluorescent orange light was none other than MC.

Mikey's POV
Ugh this sucks.Everyone is out and about doing their own thing.Wait, maybe one of them are off duty now so, I can ask them if they want to go skateboarding! MIKEY YOU ARE A GENIUS!
I go down the long hallways of the mansion in hopes to find someone who will do something fun with me.I first go to the training room to find Leo to see if he'll hang out.I open the door to find him and Rebel training with their weapons.

"Hey Leo".

Leo and Rebel keep sparring not paying any attention to me and keeping their eyes and body movements tensed and focused.

"Yeah Mikey?", Leo says while he tussles with Rebel.

"Do you think maybe we can hang out and go do something", I say timidly while scratching my head.

"I'm a little busy right now Mikey", Leo almost says irritatedly while trying to keep up with Rebel.

"Oh ok", I say quietly as I shut the door.

Well that didn't go as planned.Maybe I can asked someone else.I can't call Raph since he's out with Swift doing his knows what.Ghost! He's also someone that probably has some free time.Maybe he can come hang out with me!

I start going up to Ghost's room and I knocked on his door.

"Hey Ghost, can you open up please?"

I hear slow foot steps coming to the door and see it slight crap open.

"What do you want Mikey", Ghost says in a raspy voice.

"Oh uh, I was wondering if you could hang out with me? Leo indirectly said no so I came to you."

I'm trying not to look desperate here so please say yes.

"No.I have to make a shipment today for a client.Client wants weapons", he finishes while closing the door on me. I tried to say something else but it all just came out as broken words.

Well that didn't go as plan either.I can't ask Donnie either since he has a lot of business calls dealing with our music record company.I really don't have anyone to hang out with.I don't wanna be alone.
After leaving Ghost's door, I walked back to my own room.Guess it's just a day of me, myself, and I.Again.
I sit down on my bed with a sad look on my face.

My chest starts aching and my whole body starts trembling. I put my hands to my chest to stop it from hurting.I don't want to be alone.I can't be alone.