Tortured

"There you go."

As his wife tightened the leather straps that secured his wrists to the headboard of the bed, Richard Bennett allowed himself a shiver of delight. It wasn't often that he and Jane and time to 'play'. Being working parents meant that the pursuit of pleasure almost always took second place, so Richard and Jane Bennett made the most of whatever opportunities presented themselves.

Richard gave an experimental tug on his cuffs, enjoying the feeling of tension in his arms. "Could you - ?" He looked up at his wife and swallowed. She was wearing a black lace basque - one that clung to her like a second skin. "Could you please just make them a little tighter?"

Jane gave her husband a wicked smile. "You always were a pushy bottom," she said, then leaned over him to fulfil his request. She stopped. "Or maybe it's just because you like looking at these." Jane shook herself and set her breasts jiggling.

"Guilty as charged."

"Hmmph." Jane stood up. "Well, I know how to deal with you."

"But ... but ... ."

"But nothing." Jane reached back and pulled something off the bedside table: a leather gag. "I don't want to hear any more of your pathetic whinging. In fact ... ." She knelt down on the bed beside her husband and grabbed his head, pulling it upwards and forwards. With a practiced ease, she slipped the gag into his mouth and secured it in place. "I don't want to hear another word out of you for the rest of the night." Now that the bit of the gag was firmly between his teeth, Richard could only respond with muffled groan. Jane folded her arms and glared down at her helpless lover. "Yes - what?"

"Mmf mfmff," Richard responded.

"Good boy." Jane started to get up from the bed, then stopped. On an impulse she ran her fingers down her husband's chest, through his chest hair and down along the aptly-named 'treasure trail' towards -. "But we'll save that for later." Jane pulled her hand away and smiled. "But first I've got to go and take care of something." She slid off the bed and walked away, swinging her hips from side to side in a way she knew would drive her husband wild with desire.

Richard strained against his bonds as he tried to watch his wife's departure. Then, as the bedroom door shut behind her, he lay back on the bed and let his limbs relax until only his restraints were keeping them up. This was what Richard really enjoyed about his 'special time' with his wife - the moment of calm when he could think about what was about to happen. He closed his eyes.

It was then that Richard became aware of an itching sensation at the end of his nose.