Chapter Eleven

"What the fuck is this?" Jimin couldn't believe what he was seeing; there was no way the person he was beginning to trust was locking lips with Jin.

Jimin's voice made Jin stop the kiss, pulling out of Jungkook's arms, then turned to stand next to him and asked, "what's your name again?" He whispered so that only Jungkook could hear him.

With disappointment in his voice, Jungkook said, "It's Jungkook."

"Taehyung, please allow me to introduce you to my boyfriend Jungkook, Jungkook this is-"

"Jimin's father-"

"Taehyung!" Jin screams, his eyes wide with disbelief.

Taehyung smiles as he walks over to the two. "Oh, I guess you haven't introduced him to our son. Jimin, have you met your Appa's new boyfriend?" Taehyung glanced at Jimin, who was standing with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Son, why are you crying?"

As he listened to everything, Jungkook's brain was too overburdened to comprehend anything, especially after the kiss and announcement of being Jin's boyfriend - he was not aware of the promotion or when he agreed to it.

"I hate you both, and I wish I weren't born" A cry escaped Jimin's lips as he ran past them, running out of the house.

Even though Jungkook wasn't aware of what was happening, he couldn't resist running after Jimin, leaving Jin and Taehyung behind.

"Wait up, Jimin!" he yelled, following behind him.

Jin glared at Taehyung, "you're such a fucking asshole. Why would you say such a thing?"

"Isn't it expected that your boyfriend knows that you have a son?"

"Just like your husband?"

Taehyung saw the look on Jin's face and stepped forward, "Seokjin, think carefully before you do anything you will regret, I will tell him myself, this is not something for you to do-"

"Get the fuck out of here and don't tell me shit what to do. I am going to let him know since you want to do shit like this!"

********

When Jungkook finally caught up to Jimin, who had taken a seat on a bench across the lake from his house, Jungkook said with almost no breath: "I didn't expect you to stop."

"What kind of relationship do you have with him? Your friendship seemed sincere to me-"

"Jimin, I am not dating anyone; at least I wasn't aware I was. The events back there are even beyond my comprehension. It's just as surprising to me as it is to you. The only reason I came by was that you texted and said your brother had to go somewhere urgently, and he didn't respond when I wrote to him or back to you."

When Jimin looked up at Jungkook, he wiped away his tears while sniffling, "I'm sorry for texting you, but if you came because of the text, why did you kiss him?"

As Jungkook sat down next to Jimin, he sighed, "he kissed me first, and to be honest, it was kind of hard not to kiss him back, but let's not talk about that. Can you tell me what's going on? Is it true what was said, that guy is your father, and your brother is not your brother but your father as well?"

After his gaze wandered away from Jungkook, Jimin nodded, "Yes, it's true, he is my Appa." Jimin responded and then suddenly broke down.

Jungkook was shocked to hear this, but he tried to compose himself as he wanted to comfort Jimin however he could. However, he wasn't sure how to do so. In the face of news like that, he didn't know what to say. "I don't know what to say-"