Chapter Twenty-Five

Ror-Jin, as per your request 💜

******

Jin was waiting for Jungkook to confirm that he was kidding, but all he got was a serious look from Jungkook, causing him to do his best to sit on the hospital bed. Jungkook saw Jin struggle and hit the side button on the bed, forcing the bed to rise and put Jin into an upright position.

"Jungkook, when I told my parents that, I didn't literally mean that we should actually get married-"

"Unless we are getting married, I am not getting involved. I refused to be exploited; I was alright with a white lie, but if we had to go to the extent of pretending it is real when it isn't, I am not on board."

Jin sighs, "Jungkook, do you realize that my health is in grave danger, that I need extensive medical care, and that there is a potential that I may die? Can you tell me why you would want to be married to me in the first place and whether becoming a widower would fulfill some kind of dream for you?"

"Mia's Appa died, and I had to go through that, so no, I do not have any thoughts of being a widower, so let us be cautious how you say something like that," Jungkook said as he looked at Jin with a serious expression. "I have faith and believe that if I fully comprehend what is wrong with you, we will be able to get you the proper care, and you will be fine. Further, I care about you as your boyfriend, and I do not need years to realize that I would want more with you; therefore, if more is available right now, I will take it. Understand that you proposed to me earlier and that I accepted; now, as I said, I am getting us two rings, finding someone who can officiate our wedding, and we are being married, understood?"

With his gaze fixed on Jungkook, taken aback by his forceful tone, Jin nodded his head, "I will cause you a lot of troubles as your spouse, you know that, right?"

"It is all right; you are worth the headaches," Jungkook says as he leans closer and presses his lips against Jin's.

"This is a hospital!" Jimin interrupts the two and enters the room.

"I am going to step out for a bit, spend some time with him, alright, and please be kind!" Jungkook said as he drew away from Jin.

A faint grin appeared on Jin's face as Jungkook walked out of the room and made Hoseok follow him.

"Can you tell me how you are feeling?" The bag in Jimin's hands is placed down on the table in the room, and he goes inside to get a bowl of soup. "I have brought you some soup, which the doctor has approved for consumption."

"I am feeling okay, and it's fine; I don't need any soup."

"The doctor said you can have it, though," Jimin muttered, holding the soup dish in his hands, unsure of what to do with it. He wanted to speak to Jin, but he was not sure what to say or even whether Jin wanted to be alone in the room with him.

Looking at Jimin's face, Jin took a deep breath, "you can bring it here; I will drink a small amount of it."

After Jin saw Jimin's grin developing on his face, he sat there and observed as Jimin took a spoon and opened the cover of the soup. When he got to the bed, he sat on the edge of it and moved closer towards him, and said, "I can feed you."

"Jimin-"

"Come on, open; you don't have to drink all of it, okay?"

Jin opened his lips, took the first mouthful of soup into his mouth, and swallowed it while looking at his son.

"How is it? Do you like it?"

Tears welled in his eyes, and he brought his hand to his face, wiping it away, but no words left him.