Prompt #7

Prompt- OMG Can you do a prompt of the day Misha got his nose pierced!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Wow Misha, this is pretty rebellious for you!” my friend, Marcus, said.

                “I really want my nose pierced!” I said. Marc’s older brother had agreed to pierce my nose for me at their house. My parents didn’t want me to get it pierced, but I really wanted it done.

                “It’s gonna look really good!” Marc said, grinning at me. “Look at you. 15 years old and already rebelling against mommy and daddy.”

                “I hope they don’t get too mad at me,” I said nervously.

                “Don’t worry about it,” Marc’s brother, Kenny, said as he came over to me. “This is going to hurt a bit.”

                                                                                                ***

                “Wow Misha, you look really good!” Marc said, eyeing me appreciatively.

                I checked myself in the mirror, lightly touching the stud in my nose. “Yea! I can’t wait to change it to a ring!”

                “Give it a few weeks before you do. And make sure you keep it clean!” Kenny said.

                “Thank you so much Kenny!” I said gratefully.

                “I just hope your parents don’t kill you,” he said, laughing.

                I laid down, my head in Marc’s lap. “I…I hope they don’t, either.”

                “Hey, they won’t. I’d be sad if they did,” Marc said, winking at me. I blushed a little, glad he thought my nose piercing made me cute. I wouldn’t mind dating Marc. I’d had a crush on him for a while.

                “I should head home,” I said, checking the time.

                Marc got up and walked me to his front door. “Bye Misha,” he said, reaching out and tilting my chin. “You look really sexy with that nose piercing.”

                “Bye Marc,” I said, smiling.

                I left his house and walked my way back to my own home. I nervously let myself into the house, my confidence suddenly gone. Man I hoped my parents didn’t get too mad about me piercing my nose without their permission.

                “Misha, is that you?” dad called.

                “Uh…yea!” I said, slowly entering the living room. He and my mom were on the couch, and Emma was sitting on the floor. She looked up at me and her eyes widened.

                “Oh. You’re dead,” she said.

                Mom looked at me in confusion. But then she spotted my nose and her eyes widened.

                “Oh yes. You’re dead,” she confirmed, narrowing her eyes at me. “Alex, look at your son.”

                Dad looked at me. “Misha Nolan Redner! Did you get your nose pierced without our permission?! We told you not to!”

                “I really wanted it!” I said desperately.

                “Misha, what about when you get a job?!” mom cried.

                “I can put a stud in! Or take it out!” I said, shrinking back a little. “I’m really sorry! I just really wanted it!”

                Mom rubbed her temples. “Did Marc’s brother do it for you?”

                I nodded. “Yea…”

                “You’re grounded for the week. But you can keep the nose piercing,” she said. “Next time, ask permission before you do something like that!”

                I hung my head and went upstairs to my bedroom. I looked up as I heard someone following me.

                Mom sighed and crossed her arms. “Sorry kid, have to set an example for your sister. I am mad you didn’t ask permission first, but…you do look cute with it.” She ruffled my hair. “This is the first time you’ve ever done something rebellious. But I promise if you ever get a tattoo, I’ll strangle you.”

                “I won’t!” I promised, hanging my head again. “I promise I’ll ask permission from now on!”

                “Good. I love you, you little rebel,” she said and left my room.

                I sighed and fell back on my bed, pulling out my phone and texting Marc to let him know I was still alive. I smiled a little, happy with my new nose piercing.