Prompt #9

Prompt: I'd like to see a flashback of Misha and Marc ont he night of Misha's wandering hands XD 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “You know Misha, when a guy texts you saying to come over and watch a movie because he’s home alone, he doesn’t usually mean he really wants to watch a movie,” Marc said.

                “What?” I asked in confusion. “If I didn’t want to watch a movie, why would I invite you over to watch one?”

                “You’re so innocent.” Marc laughed and kissed my nose.

                We were watching The Ring together, but barely paying attention to the movie. Marc reached over and turned it off.

                “We’ve missed half of it, let’s do something else,” he said.

                “Like what?” I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

                “Hm…whatever you want,” he said, kissing me.

                “I like this,” I mumbled against his lips, blushing.

                “Then we can do this.” He smirked and brought our lips back together.

                Marc and I had been dating for about a year now. We had gotten pretty heavy from time to time, but nothing had really come of it.

                Still, his lips against mine made me lose myself a little. I pulled Marc even closer, deepening the kiss.

                Marc’s hands slid down my chest, going up my shirt, cold against my skin. I shivered at the touch, and he smirked more.

                He pulled my shirt off, tossing it to the floor. He kissed down my jaw, down my neck, to my chest.

                “Marc,” I said, my blush growing.

                He moved his head back up, kissing my lips again. I couldn’t help but let my hands slid under his shirt, memorizing the feel of his chest as I rubbed my hands against his skin, pulling his shirt off and tossing it down next to mine on the floor.

                My hands traveled down his chest to his ass. He laughed lightly against my lips, moving down and sucking my neck.

                “Someone’s naughty,” he whispered in my ear, before letting his hands slide down my chest to my jeans.

                I blushed heavily as he slowly brought his hand up my thigh. I ran my hands down the back of his thighs and drew him closer to my body, kissing him harder.

                I felt my body reacting to his touch as his hands started rubbing over a very sensitive area. My hands shakily moved to the front of his jeans, touching him, just a pair of jeans and a pair of boxers between me and his growing lust. As his lips worked against mine more furiously and our hands rubbed and grabbed at each other more, my brain shut off. Yes, this was it. Today would be the day we would finally have se-

                “Misha!”

                Emma’s voice from downstairs snapped me out of my thoughts and I hastily rolled away from Marc. I checked to make sure my bedroom door was locked and let out a sigh of relief.

                “Shit, I didn’t think she was coming home this early,” Marc said, looking down at us helplessly. We were both very, uh, excited.

                “I didn’t either,” I said, blushing heavily and pulling my blanket up to hide my current situation. “I’m sorry Marc. Um…we should probably…”

                “Yea,” he said, laughing despite the blush on his face. He leaned over and kissed me.

                “Misha, do you know where my phone is?” Emma called from outside my room.

                “Living room,” I said.

                “Okay! I left it here! I’m leaving to go back to Colin and Collie’s!” she said, and we waited until the front door shut a few minutes later.

                “I’ll go in my parents’ shower. You can go in the one next to my room,” I said, getting out of my bed.

                Marc copied me, both of us knowing that the mood was completely killed. He kissed me lightly and gave me a smile and a shrug before leaving my room.

                I went to my parents shower, mentally groaning as I turned the cold water on. I was only 16 years old! I was way too young to be having sex! I had to keep better control over my wandering hands!