Prompt #8

Prompt: xD okay I saw you talking to Collie and I can't help but ask for a couple of prompts with Misha and Marc. Maybe one where Collie even meets him and gets pretty jealous when Misha tells him they used to date cx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The door opened and shut, and I pushed myself off of the bed. I walked out to the living room.

                “Hey Misha,” I greeted, looking up. I stopped, because a super attractive guy was standing with Misha. They were laughing together.

                “Oh, hi Collie!” Misha said with a smile. “Marc, this is Collie. Collie, this is my friend Marc!”

                “So you’re the current boyfriend,” Marc said, winking at me.

                “Marc!” Misha elbowed him playfully. “We used to date,” he explained to me, noticing my confused expression.

                I looked between the two of them, trying to fight down my jealousy. Marc was incredibly attractive, and almost as tall as Misha was.

                Misha sat on the couch, and Marc laid down, his head in Misha’s lap. Misha didn’t seem bothered by this at all, as if it was just the usual for the two of them.

                “Did you do the reading for class last night?” Mish asked, digging in his bag.

                “I was going to, but then I started listening to Uptown Funk,” Marc said.

                Misha rolled his eyes. “Here, you can copy my answers. But start doing your own readings, Marc!”

                “Your shirt is tucked in,” Marc said, yanking Misha’s shirt so that it was untucked. “You can be so hot when you don’t look like a 70 year old history professor.”

                I went over and sat down next to Misha, curling against his side, trying not to glare at Marc. Misha was MY boyfriend!

                Misha put an arm around me and kissed my head. Marc looked up at us and laughed.

                “So, you’re the one who finally unearthed Misha’s inner sex freak?” he said.

                “Marc!” Misha cried, blushing heavily and punching Marc’s arm.

                “Yea, that’s me,” I said, hugging Misha, feeling smug. I had gotten closer to Misha than Marc ever had.

                “Misha, remember that time at your house when we-” Misha slapped a hand over Marc’s mouth, his blush getting deeper.

                “Stop talking,” he groaned. “I was 16! It was embarrassing!”

                “When you what?” I asked suspiciously.

                “Nothing. It was nothing!” Misha said miserably.

                Marc pulled his hand away, laughing. “We had some wandering hands.”

                “Marc!” Misha hid his face against my neck in embarrassment. “It didn’t lead to anything!”

                “It lead to some cold showers,” Marc said, snickering.

                I felt more jealousy eating away at me. Who knew just how far Misha had gone with this asshole? And what if the guy was trying to steal Misha from me?!

                I pulled Misha away and smiled at him. “You’re cute when you’re embarrassed.” I kissed him roughly, wanting Marc to see that Misha was mine, not his. “I love you.”

                “I love you too,” Misha said with a sigh, hugging me closer.

                I shot a glare at Marc, who simply gave me a lazy grin. I hugged Misha tighter. I would not let Marc have my boyfriend.

                Marc got up and flicked Misha’s ear. “I have to head home to get some work done. I’ll see you tomorrow, Redner.”

                “Bye Marc! I’ll text you the homework answers!” Misha said, waving to him.

                Once the apartment door shut, I tackled Misha back onto the couch, kissing him. He put his arms around me, kissing me back.

                “Collie?” he asked in confusion.

                “I love you,” I said, kissing him again. “I don’t like Marc. He seems like an asshole.”

                “He’s a really nice guy and…wait, are you jealous?” Misha asked in surprise.

                I blushed. “No! I just don’t like him!”

                “You’re cute,” he said, kissing me. “You’re also my boyfriend, not Marc. But he is one of my best friends, so don’t be mean to him! He’s a nice guy. Besides, I only love you.”

                “Prove it,” I said. “Show me those  wandering hands you had when you were 16.”

                Misha groaned. “I hate you, and I hate Marc.”

                I smirked, kissing him. “I love you.”