Chapter 3

"HOW COULD you do such stupid things Aleandra? Answer me!" Gavriil demanded angrily the moment the two of them stepped inside their apartment.

Aleandra just smiled, not getting annoyed nor upset at how Gav had not seized to scold her on the way home.

A night with Vonn was just so much fun and something new that nothing could spoil her mood.

"Gav, chill and cool down. I'm fine, see?" Umikot siya sa harapan nito para patunayan na maayos siya. "Nothing to fuss about."

Gavriil glared. "Don't make it seems like I'm vexing at something vain, Aleandra! That woman could have hurt you if you was alone! And really, how could you go on your own when it's already late? You could have been snatched outside!" He said, his voice remained high and angry.

He just still couldn't grasp that Aleandra just leave like that. Damn! Someone could be lurking around ready to drag this brat to Russia. Worse, she could be kidnapped and killed by her father's foes just like what happened to her mother and Evva.

Proklyatiye! Val will really kill me if that happens.

"Gav, we are not in Russia and nobody really know me here that could kidnapped me. And besides, we are here without anybody's knowledge right? Only the three of us know that I'm here so don't be so paranoid. Even father don't know my whereabouts." Aleandra tried to ease Gavriil worries.

Niyakap niya ang binata at matamis itong nginitian bago nagpaalam na maghahanda na siyang matulog.

Gavriil blows a loud breath, raking his aat the same time. There's again that brat who always tricks him with that sweet beautiful smile she got to seize his annoyance.

Damn, even of he still wants to put sense into her and prove his point he knew he'll just waste his time. Aleandra will always have her reasons and point of view. Only Valerian could make that brat listen and think differently.

Damn! This is frustrating. Gav huffed before lazily went to his room.

Aleandra grinned while holding the black beanie of Vonn after taking it off the moment she stepped inside her room. Inamoy niya iyon at mas lalong lumawak ang ngiti niya.

Ang bango! She chuckled.

Sayang hindi siya nagpakilala. But that's alright she knew his name anyway. Sinipat niya ang beanie nito at muling natawa ng makita ang pangalan nitong nakaburda sa loob.

Now, she doesn't have to worry explaining herself about knowing his name if she calls him Vonn. It's here, embroidered for her to read. Not bad. Kahit hindi nagpakilala si Vonn ay parang nagbigay parin ito ng paraan para makilala niya.

It was bad but clever of her to choose not to gave him hit beanie despite her remembering it. Not only she can call him by his name, there's a reason to see him again.

Inilapag niya iyon sa arm chair na nasa kwarto niya bago naglinis ng katawan para  maghanda ng matulog. After that, she crawled on top of her bed and layed down, looking at the ceiling. Inaalala niya ang mga nangyari ngayong gabi at ang gwapong mukha ni Vonn.

Makalipas ang ilang sandali ay nagpahinga siya ng malalim. Ang gwapo niya talaga. Pero mukhang may girlfriend na ito. Sa gwapo nito hindi na nakapagtataka na meron na itong jowa.

Well, that's not a problem. Hinahangaan niya lang naman ito at hindi niya ito mamahalin. Mahirap nang masaktan. That's very likely to happen. Father will never agree for her to marry whoever she wants so it will only gets messy if she fall in love and want to settle down and her father will be there to ruin everything.

Her brother had the same. His relationship with Evva was not peaceful at all. They don't have all the freedom to be together. Worried father will find out and separate them. But at the end even without father's knowledge, brother and Evva still didn't end up together. Evva is dead while brother is a living mess.