Chapter 6

NAGBUGA NG hangin si Vonn matapos makipag-usap sa ama niya.

It's tiring to be part of a family where they choke you with high expectations and constantly reminds you of what they want you to become. It's driving him nuts.

Dahil sa nararamdam ang inis ay lumabas siya ng apartment niya at nagtungo sa pinakamalapit na bar gamit ang sasakyan niya. For some reason he doesn't want to walk to the place specialy when winter snow is falling.

It's not his character to stay in the bar but sometimes he just have to get out of his quiet apartment and be surrounded with noise to have a break. Steam off some stress. A few shot helps but he doesn't take more than three for he still has studies to think of in the morning.

Pagkapasok sa bar ay nagtungo siya sa counter at naupo sa dulong stool at nag-order ng whiskey.

When it was served he ended up taking a sip and few minutes of pause while his mind runs so many thoughts about his family-- his responsibilities.

Napailing siya saka nahilot ang ulo dahil sumasakit lang ang ulo niya pag naiisip niya ang inaatang naresponsibilidad ng pamilya niya sa kanya.

He want none of it but he don't have a strong will to disobey his parents after what they did for him two years ago.

Bumunot siya ng malalim na hininga saka kinuha ang cellphone niya at binasa na lang ang mga mensahe ni Aleandra sa kanya dalawang araw na ang nakakalipas.

He haven't see her that long. Seems like the woman is busy and enjoying her time with her brother. Hopefully tomorrow he'll get a glimpse of her.

There's something special about Aleandra that always makes him smile and relieve his stress. Vonn would love to stay with her longer than just an hour. Maybe he could invite her sometimes to his condo.

Vonn sighed and put back his phone inside his pocket when someone occupied the empty stool beside him.

He listened as the man order his drink using a German language. It was evident that the language is not his common language in use because of his thick accent that Vonn usually hears from Russian people. And when it was served, Vonn was not surprised when the man turned to him to talk.

"Sind Sie ein Anwohner? Sprichstdu Englisch?" "Are you a local resident? Do you speak English?" Tanong nito.

"No, I'm a foreigner student. And yeah, I speak English," Vonn replied with a curt shake of his head.

"Cool. I'm a tourist from Russia. May I ask if you know a place that I can tour around or at the outskirt of this town?"

Vonn keep his sigh. He's not really a man that likes to talk about things related to places. "No. Never toured this town," he answered, eyes on his drinks.

"Oh, why is that?"

His brow twitched. Do he really have to know? Sighing inwardly, Vonn shrugged his shoulder in response. Not giving a reason at all.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Valerian nang makitang mukhang ayaw makipag-usap sa kanya ng lalake na nakabihag ng puso ng kapatid niya.

It seems like this D'aureville is a quiet type.

Tumaas ang isang gilid ng labi ni Val saka kinuha ang cellphone at nagpadala ng mensahe kay Ekaterina.

That woman is in the another part of the bar drinking with a female friend she called earlier that works in another town.

Ekaterina
Come here and flirt with the man beside me.

Ilang sandali lang ay nakatanggap siyang reply.