Chapter 7

SUMILIP SI Aleandra sa sala para tignan kung umalis na ba ang kapatid niya na kausap si Gavriil.

When she found the living room deserted, she quickly went back to her room to wear her jacket and put on Vonn's beanie before grabbing her winter boots.

She tiptoes while praying that Gav will not find out she's on her way to sneak out of the apartment to visit Vonn.

Nang makalabas ng apartment ay nagbuga siya ng hangin saka malawak na napangiti.

See! It ain't tough!

Mabilis niyang sinuot ang boots niya saka nagmadaling tinungo ang elevator habang inaayos ang scarf na suot.

Aleandra shiver when the coldness of the night greeted her when she step outside the apartment building. Ignoring the chills, she took a rush steps away from the apartment. Her destination; Vonn's condominium building.

It's been three days since she last saw him. She's worried, especially when he's not answering her calls nor did he call back.

Palingon-lingon siya at panay ang tingin ni Aleandra sa likod niya para tignan kung may sumusunod ba sa kanya. Sana lang wala at sana hindi malaman ni Gav ma umalis siya. That jerk will again fuss and worry about her.

Hopefully, Gav doze off after drinking with her brother.

Tumigil siya at huminga ng malalim ng tumapat sa entrance ng condominium kung saan nakatira si Vonn. Aleandra looked up before taking her phone to send a message to Vonn.

I'm outside your building. It's freezing cold, mahal. Have a heart and let me in.

Nakagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi dahil sa pangongonsensiya niya sa binata.

But...

Whatever.

It's his fault why she is there anyway. If only he replied to her text and answered her calls, she would've had to worry about him and thought about checking on him.

Aleandra stood there for a while until she felt slowly sad as she is losing hope that Vonn will show up to let her inside the building. Ni hindi ito nag reply sa message niya.

Staring at the wide glass door, Aleandra mentally counted to one hundred.

"Ninety-seven... Ninety-eight... Ninety-nine..." Aleandra bit her bottom lips.

Vonn...

"Ninety... point one..." she huffed.

This is nonsense!

"One hundred, mahal," she finished the counting and turn around to go back to her apartment with a heavy heart.

Mabagal siyang naglakad. This time the cold doesn't bother her even it chills her cheek. She just has all her attention and mind on the fact that Vonn ignored her.

The last time they talk would probably be the last. Seems like he has no intention of talking to her again.

That is just so rude of him not to inform her that he doesn't want to talk to her anymore!

Sinipa niya ang maliit na bato na nadaanan niya saka pinagkrus ang dalawang braso niya.

"Hump!" Aleandra suddenly gasped when a strong arm confines her.

She wanted to shout and get away but before she could do so the one responsible speak.

"Mahal..." Vonn embraces the woman who he has been ignoring for days now but misses so much.

He snuggle her, hiding his face to her neck and closing his eyes as he felt a strong headache from how he hurried to get to her despite feeling really sick.