Chapter 4

VALERIAN HALTED when he heard his father's angry and roaring voice breaks the silence of the corridor leading to the library.

"Damn! How stupid could you all be? Huh?! How is that possible that after months of searching you still have no idea where is my daughter!"

His father's angry inquiry made him smirk. Val took few silent steps beside the open door of the library to eavesdrop. Leaning against the wall with his hands buried inside his slacks.

"We have checked every corner of the mansion in the Philippines, Mr. President but your daughter haven't been there. As well as the five rest house and villa." One replied, referring to those property his grandparents from his mother side owns.

"Bud' ty proklyata, Aleandra!" "Damn you, Aleandra!"

His father cussed then with a loud and still angry tone, he started to order the men to continue looking for his sister. This time his father want to check Russia and its neighboring country.

Valerian sighed as he listen to his father.

If the men continues to widen the place they searches then in no time they'll find Aleandra. Kumuyom ang kamao niya sa isiping mahahanap ng ama niya ang kapatid at pipilitin itong ipakasal sa napili nitong lalaki.

Valerian stood straight when he heard the men said their goodbye after his father was done giving orders. He went inside with his face blank and didn't bother at all to greet the men back when they greeted him a good afternoon.

When his father saw him he move his hand, signing him to take a sit in the chair just in front of his wooden desk which half of it is full of slacked folders.

Pinanood ni Valerian ang ama habang nakikipag-usap ito sa cellphone. Kitang-kita niya ang galit nito sa mukha pero nananatiling kalmado ang boses nito. The advantages of talking through phone, you don't need to pretend.

Matapos ang tawag ay marahas itong bumuga ng hangin at nagsalin ng alak habang ilang ulit na nagmumura.

"You're sister will never ever get out of her room the moment we finds her and brought here back here!" His father snapped as he paced back and forth behind his desk.

That is if you finds her. Val thought and crossed his legs over the other with his ankle resting on his knee.

"Father, can't the Lipovsky choose another woman to marry off their son? Like, damn their is like thousands to choose from why that bratty headstrong daughter of yours?" He boredly asked. "May I add, Avros Lipovsky is far from a grisly man. He can easily take woman of his choice-"

"You take it out from you own mouth, Alexii. His choice, he takes. And that's Aleandra," father interjected.

Valerian remained his calm and unbothered posture despite feeling spiteful. Galit siya siya sa Avros na iyon dahil kilala itong babaero at dahil parehong sosyedad ang ginagalawan nila ng gagong iyon ay alam niya na hindi ito ang klase ng lalaki na gugustuhin niyang mapangasawa ng pinakamamahal niyang kapatid. Never ever will he let that ass have his precious sister.

"What will happen if you don't find that brat before she turns eighteen?" Valerian asked.

There was an agreement between his father and the Lipovsky family that Aleandra should marry Avros when she turns eighteen. He doesn't understand why the hurry but there could be one reason, the parents of Avros wanted their son to settle down at age twenty-eight so his name will not be associated more with other random women they don't like.

In that case, if marriage push through, Aleandra will suffer because he doubt that fucking Avros will stay faithful to the marriage. Not only that... Val can't imagine his sister being forcedly taken. That would really shatter his sister and take away her smile.