Chapter-9

.Soul society.

1st POV

When I step out of the portal, I thought I was going to be greeted by my people.

Instead, I'm greeted by an incoming slash, that is aimed at my neck. I quickly flash step, just in time to avoid the slash.

"Okay. Who The Fuck-"

Another slash, but this time from above. I grabbed the zanpakto, by my hand-

Wait-

Zanpakto...? A Shinigami? How is there a Shinigami in Heuco Mondo? I thought that they still didn't know how to make a Gargantua in this time?

*(/Dear host, you are not in the Heuco Mondo. You are in the soul society, currently being attacked by a lieutenant Shinigami.\)*

WHAT?!?!?!

I take a good look from my surroundings to confirm, and it seems that Sybyl is right, because I am surrounded by trees. ALIVE trees.

It looks like I'm in a Forrest or some sort. And it's quite sunny.

How did I even- Oh wait...

Damn you Ed!!! Can you at least get me to the right destination!!! I'm tired and missed my people!!!

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Welp, sorry about that. There was a little malfunction... But hey, at least you can test how powerful you are right now by using them as your test dummies. You'll never know, maybe you'll even stumble upon a captain level Shinigami and beat the shit out of them.=

Hey! That would make me a bad guy! Well I really don't want to be a good guy either... But think! If I ruined the history here, what do you think would happen in the future?

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=I mean, it's just a little change in the past, what could go wrong? Besides, its so far away from the plot anyways, there's no way the future would change.=

Even if it's just a little, it could still cause a butterfly effect!

This is every weebs dream, is to meet there favourite characters in real life! And I would not waste such a one in a life time opportunity!

Like, what if i kill someone here, and what if that someone is the key to let the future happen!

It would be difficult for me to predict the future, if it doesn't go to the original plot!

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=It's just a little change though... Is it really that hard to predict, if it's only a little change?=

Bruh- I told you it's not going to be a just a 'little' change, just a slight mistake from the past, could change the future. BIG.

Now shut up! I have a lot of problems to solve, because of a certain someone who can't even do things right.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Hey! Don't blame it on me! Blame the Author for making me do this!=