Chapter-21

.Bonding and not a Farewell.

<5 years time skip>

3rd POV

As time goes by, our dear protagonist is still waiting for Ed to respond so he can pick him up and make him return to the bleach universe.

You may be wondering. Why didn't he just use one of the items that Ed give him, the item that can technically teleport him to every world or universes. Including alternate universes.

Well. He know that he can do that. But when he tried it for the first time, it seems that it won't work. He questioned Sybyl what might be the problem.

And Sybyl just explains it to him that basically, he can't teleport out and in that universe if it is a request. He can only do that if he have permissions from all of the God's that is watching him.

Let's just say that (y/n) was now on one of those mental breakdown routines and having a tantrum while cursing Ed in his mind. Still keeping his stone face.

Meanwhile somewhere, seemingly in nowhere. Beings where watching him on a hologram TV screen...? Some where laughing finding (y/n)'s tantrums funny and some are dissatisfied that (y/n) is in that state again because it is annoying to them.

While a certain someone was sneezing nonstop. This just boost the other beings laughing trip to the point that they fell off in their chair, seemingly trying to catch their breath, while other are more annoyed, thinking when will this stop and disappointed at the other beings antics.

Back down to our dear protagonist, at present time. While he was here stuck in the world of fairy tail, he managed to gain Acnologia's trust to the point that he wouldn't let go of him when their sleeping. Always hugging him like he was gonna dissapear at some time.

Of course Ezekiah was jealous. But he let this one go because his king explained to him what has Acnologia have been through. It still take him some time to finally like Acnologia. Now he was Acnologia's older brother figure, while (y/n) is his father figure.

You see in five years while (y/n) was still waiting. He decided that he was gonna teach Acnologia some education and some other stuff related to magic. He did this because, Meh. He has nothing else to do and was bored.

In those five years. He noticed that Acnologia became more open to him and looking up to him. Even trusting him a lot and telling him about his secrets.

(Y/n) is no dense person. And of course he noticed about his relationship of Acnologia becoming of what he did not expect. Instead of forming a teacher-student bond of what he expected, he somehow managed to form a father-son bond with Acnologia.

He was not gonna lie. This is unexpected. This was not part of his plans.

When he discovered this, he became worried. Because he knows that one day, he has to go and return back to the bleach world and leave Acnologia behind. This hurts him.

This was also not part of his plan to be completely attached to Acnologia. He now also sees him as one of his children, just like the hollows in Hueco Mondo.

It hurts him to the point that he can't bare to look into Acnologia's eyes directly and avoid him as much as he can. To hopefully detached himself. But this only hurts him more.