Chapter-33

.Hello there children.

3rd POV

Here they were, watching the family drama on the sidelines while eating popcorn, hiding their presence so that they won't ruin their moment. Ezekiah joining with his King.

While Zerald, was just facepalming at the back. Too tired to deal with them and had enough about their antics. But he still talked to atleast tried to persuade his King.

"My King... Shouldn't you be helping them instead of just... Watching...? Isn't that also why were here in the first place...?" Zerald asked, confusion filled his mind and trying to find a answer as to why his King would do this.

'Was it because he want his son to grow up by himself...? But, the masked person said that there's a bomb here... He couldn't just leave him there to die right...?' Zerald was thinking hard.

(Y/n), who is reading his mind, feel bad because if he tell him that he was only doing this for entertainment and plot twist, he might literally break about Zerald's image of him.

Well, he can't blame anyone. I mean, it's already been almost 400 years without entertainment and barely have anything to do... So... You guys know what I meant.

Also seeing the family drama about Acnologia is still alive is also one of the reasons why he did this.

When the slayers left, that was the time where (Y/n) showed up to his son. Acnologia, who saw his father for 400 years of no connection at all or even knowing where, almost breaking down then and there.

But Acnologia was glad that he finally reunited with his father. Actually, he was happy. Happy that his father is finally here, alive and breathing, beside him and he is being held in his arms.

The feeling that Acnologia felt right now, is the feeling of being protected. He doesn't have to worry about outside, his father is right here, beside him. He felt safe.

'Warm...'

Acnologia nuzzled to the warmth that is radiating from his father. He feels like his being a hatchling again. Well, it's always been like that whenever his father gives him warmth. Always.

Acnologia fell asleep in his father's arms. (Y/n) who noticed that Acnologia nuzzled and fell asleep in his arms, outside he was giving a soft smile but inside...

'HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CUTE?!?! OH I MISS YOU!!! PAPA'S HERE!!!(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ' Eh... Yeah... That's him alright...

It seems as though that our dear protagonist didn't change even after 400 years has passed. He also dearly missed his Acnologia. He was just there in his imaginary world, worrying about Acnologia over and over.

'But the fact that his son actually survived!!!' Well- he is titled the Dragon King for a reason- but (Y/n) just forget about that because of his constant worry.

When (Y/n) finished squealing in his mind, he hoped on Ezekiah's back with Acnologia in his arms, Zerald followed his King and hoped as well.

And they took off before the island exploded. (Y/n) told Ezekiah to get on that island where his pointing at without getting noticed and land on a forest. That island he was pointing is the kingdom of Fiore.