Chapter-25

. Strengthened bonds and Their progress.

(Time skip to 10 years)

3rd POV

Today is quite a peaceful day. A little unusual, because at times like this there are always problems regarding some of the hollows personal problems.

Like Maynard and Lyllia bickering about something that it is still unknown even to our dear protagonist.

Or maybe Shein and Achyls competing about something with the ulterior motive about getting the attention of their King.

Maybe even Eijaz trying his best to get stronger to not make him feel like a burden to everybody and his King.

To which (y/n) notices this and is also quite proud of him about not giving up and trying his best.

But today, Ezekiah, instead of just staying beside to his King, he is nowhere to be found.

The others noticed this but was sure that is was something about his own personal business like everyone, that sometimes wants a time of their own as well.

Our dear protagonist also noticed this, but he has a hint why would Ezekiah acts this way and tried to find him by sensing where Ezekiah is currently.

(y/n) sensed him somewhere in isolation, nowhere near where everybody is currently gathered.

He knows that this something that could call breaking the personal pace barrier, but (y/n) wants to know what is troubling Ezekiah to make him act this way.

So he read Ezekiah's mind and found something exactly what he was expecting. He was worried for Acnologia.

It was because he now considered Acnologia as his little brother, so it was normal that he was worried for that little Drake.

Yes, Ezekiah still considered Acnologia as a teenager. Even though Acnologia said to him that he was now a full grown dragon and at least now a 40+ year old man, Ezekiah can't help but worry because Acnologia still lack a little bit of knowledge. So he sees him as a Drake.

And because of Ezekiah's protective nature, he became very worried about Acnologia's survival, as the very overprotective person he is.

Our dear protagonist can't help but let his mouth twitch upward because of the fact that Ezekiah is being protective about someone instead of him. That was a character improvement to him.

And now because (y/n) sensed that Ezekiah grows anxious about ways of what happened to Acnologia, or even wondering what his condition is right now. And let's just say that Ezekiah is not thinking about positive thoughts.

His King who was sensing his anxiousness and still reading his mind from afar, can't help but sweat drop because he was also like that in the past...

Thinking that was enough of negative thoughts about Acnologia's condition that is running in Ezekiah's mind currently, he decided that needs to put a stop.

Before his dear dragon pet, Ezekiah will drown with worry and despair because of the thoughts that is currently on his mind, and let's just say that it was about Acnologia always having a bad end...