Part 34 - Summer 2019 : Week 3-6 👑☁️

"Keep the door shut Zayn I mean it!" Theo choked out, more vomit and blood splattering in the toilet.
"I-I'm fine."

"T , come on please! You're not fine stop lying to me! I can hear you." Zayn begged.

"I-I can't let you see this."

"Well then let Harry or someone come in... just please don't go through this on your own!"

"Z-Zayn I-shit this is it isn't it?" He whimpered, panting heavily.

"I don't know, please just let me in."

"I can't move."

The group had done everything in there power to ensure the past two weeks had been the best. They where very aware of the fact that time wasn't exactly on their side, every moment counted. They'd been hiking , diving , doing marathons , having barbecues , basically anything they could.

Now they'd reached the end of week five and Theo had finally hit a point where his body was beginning to shut down. They all knew it was coming at some point  , but they didn't expect it to happen this quickly. Theo was supposed to have another few months but all of sudden it was as though he'd had enough. Zayn could respect that, the fight he'd been putting up the past year was a rough one.

"Haz?!" He called out desperately.

"What's up?" Harry asked frowning at him sleepily.

"I-it's Theo, he's stuck in there- h-he thinks-" Zayn couldn't get the rest out before a sob left his lips, this couldn't be happening.

"I-I'll get in there, you go call everyone!" The singer instructed urgently. Already shoving his shoulder full force against the wood of the locked door.
"Go Zayn!"

It took three attempts to break through the door and when it finally gave way Harry was immediately dropping to his knees to hold Theo close.
"T? You ok? Stay with me yeah? Zayn's calling everyone."

"M-m' fine." Theo whimpered, his lips where covered in blood and his skin was paler than Harry had ever seen. "I-I just want to go to sleep."

"Y-yeah well you need to just wait a few more minutes ok? Then we can get you all tucked up."

"Louis and everyone are on their way." Zayn cried softly , entering the bathroom. "H-Haz Daislee is still asleep we need her to stay that way."

"N-no it's fine I'll  clean myself up. I-I want to cuddle her please." Theo begged.

There was so many things swirling through both Zayn's and Harry's minds at the request. They could be doing their little girl some server mental damage , but in other ways there was a chance she'd never remember. Theo deserved to say goodbye to everyone, after all he'd been a main part of the first stages of Daislee's life.

"Is that really what you want?" Zayn asked.
"Theo think about this."

"I-I can manage holding a mask up for a few minutes to say goodbye to my bestie baby." Theo croaked.
"I promise you."

Harry locked eyes with Zayn, signalling that he was ok with it as long as Zayn was too. In all honesty it was a tough call, he couldn't deny Theo a goodbye but he was worried it'd upset Daislee. She was far too little to understand.

"I-ok let's get you to the bedroom and then we will give you five minutes with her." Zayn decided , sniffling .

He could only pray it was for the best.

———————————————————————————

Dignity was something Theo had lost a long time a go, Harry washing him in the shower had slowly become part of his daily routine. After the strength in his legs disappeared so did everything else. He couldn't even piss in peace these days.