Chapter 1

Jennie Pov

I was happy
I don't know what happen after that one performance.
I forgot my lyrics and tho the crowd still loved it I still hate the fact that I messed up on our first performance.

We walked off stage I was definitely sweating, I was dancing so hard my heart was beating out of my chest out of fear to not mess up and excitement to try and have fun.

I felt I was going to faint but I made it back stage.

I through my self on the couch as the staff was handing Rose Lisa and Jisoo water.

"Jennie are you ok you didn't have to go so hard I saw you out there"

"Yeah you were amazing, but don't be to hard on yourself it's barely the first performance" jisoo said adding on the Roses comment.

I gulped down the rest of the water catching my breath, I laid my head on the couch and that's when everything hit me.

"Guys I messed up I'm sorry" I said
"For what" Lisa said still panting from the performance
"I messed my English rap part up" I said trying to keep tears in.

It might seem like its not a big deal but we worked on this for weeks just for me to screw it up.

"Jennie, it's ok everyone messes up, and like jisoo said it was just our first performance you have to time to renew your 'mistake' ". Lisa said making the quote on quote fingers on the word mistake.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. This is why I love them they always comfort me.

during the long quiet drive back to the dorm I looked on social media which was the worst thing I could possibly do after a performance.

Jennie Twitter

Jenfan: Jennie has more fans then all of them so who cares if she messed up in that one line.

Lisaaaa_.: how do you mess up on the first performance @Jenfam she might have the biggest fandom in the group but it's not gonna last

Bp4life: Jisoo voice is so powerful btw why is Jennie the main rapper and can't even get her line right wow laughing stock no hate tho

I threw my phone on my lap and closed my eyes took a deep breath in and looked out the window trying to ignore my thoughts

At this point I didn't even notice I was crying until Lisa tapped my thigh.

I turned to her and she had a concerned face.
"Jennie why are you crying?"

Right then I silently cried more shaking my head not wanting to explain, I covered my face embarrassed at me showing my emotions.

I hate when people ask me things concerning me it makes me more emotional.
And plus Jisoo and Rose were sleep in the front and I didn't want to wake them up.

"Jennie tell me now, or I'm going to be worried all night and sad right now" Lisa said pulling my hand away from my face.

"I messed up." I said trying not to make loud sobs in the car.

Lisa then pulled me in as I cried in her chest.

" hey I said it was ok, everyone makes mistakes ok you did everything great today ok. Just don't think about it ok." She said making me calm down a little more.

"Hey." Lisa said lifting my face to look her in the eyes.

"I think you did amazing, I loved your performance, and I believe you are a great rapper ok, take my word for it" Lisa said making me smile once more.

She wiped my tears and gave me one last hug.

"Thank you" I said.

The car then stopped cause we were at the dorm which woke jisoo and rose up.

They were basically sleep walking in the house to their beds while I tried not thinking about all the comments and the might happen in the morning knowing all the gossip that's going on about me.

I took off my clothes once I got in my room, and took a quick shower.

When I put my pajamas on I saw my phone on the bed wanting to check the comments again but decided not to and just put my phone on the charger and when straight to sleep,

Hoping tomorrow is well.