Basically

Jennie Pov

After breakfast I got up following Lisa to her room, I had to ask her now or I'd never do it.

She looked behind and saw me Lisa took my hand and basically told me to follow her into her room.

When we got to her room I sat in her bed and she closed the door quickly before jumping on me smiling.

She was giving little pecks of kisses all over my face and I laughed.

"Lisa Lisa-" I laughed.

She finally stopped and started looking deep in my eyes, every time she did that I felt like she knew my whole life, like she knew me.

And that's when I remembered I was gonna ask her.

"Lisa?" I said in a more serious tone.

She didn't remove her eyes yet.

"Yeah" she responded.

"You know I love you right?" I said, she smiled at the comment and nodded.

"Yeah" she kissed me in the lips once more.

"Lisa?" I said my brows frowned as she was hovering over me.

Her skin were so tight around her bones how have I not noticed this before.

"Yeah" she said no longer smiling.

She then sat up and sat on the bed looking Jennie in the eyes still.

"Have you been eating?" I said then she looked away.

"Yes." She said not making eye contact with me and that's how I know she was lying.

"Lisa look me in the eyes and tell me that you have been eating." I said sternly.

Lisa still didn't look up and that confirmed it fully for me.

"How long have you not been eating Lisa." I said now strumming down her hair, she still didn't look up. I felt a wet drop fall on my hand and there she was crying, I quickly pulled her in and hugged her while she was crying.

"Lisa you'll be ok, I'm going to help you too, I might not deserve the life you've wanted and the love of a fairy tail but you do, and I'll make sure it happens." I said.

"Jennie don't say that you deserve it as much as I do." She said and now we were both crying.

It's 8am in the morning and we have rehearsal is 30m but here we were crying.

"your going to eat today ok, no more skipping." I said she nodded, I whipped her tears and then heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"Rose"

Lisa rapped me and I looked at her now stained eyes, probably the same for me too.

"Please don't tell them." She pleaded.

I knew not telling them was the worst thing because look at how I turned out, if I hadn't had told them I would probably still be stuck in my habits. But only for Lisa I trust her to do the right think just like she trust me to do the same.

"Ok" I said.

"The car is here we got to go to rehearsal, it's the first one with both Big Bang and blackpink.