Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ellie ran up to me screaming and squealing."What?" I had to say to shut her up. "Oh my god, you are not going to believe this. My mums letting me have a massive party for my 18th!" I started squealingand jumping around with her. Ellie had been planning her 18th birthday party for about ten years and it was going to be the best party ever!

We were leaving school then Ellie ran up to me and Nick giving us invitation she had invited nearly all the school. My 18th was crap! I was only aloud three people to come and I only had a sleepover.

When I got back home I read the invitation, it was on Saturday only two days away I doubt alot of people would miss this massive party. I walked into the living room and saw my dad . "Dad, can I please buy a new dress so I can go to Ellie's party on Saturday?" I said it in a little girls voice he always gave into me no matter what I acted like, that's what I love about him. "Sure my wallet is on the table." He had a grand in his wallet, I just took it all.

"Jackie you coming shopping to get a dress with me and charlie for Ellie's birthday?" "NO! Why would I want to go to her party after what she did to me!?!" She sounded really mad. "Whats up?" I was worried "Oh, nothing!" I noticed the sarcasim in her voice. "Just Ellie stole my boyfriend!" Me and Charlotte were shocked, Charlie spoke up "So ... that's a definate no then?" I almost punched Charlotte in the arm. Jackie hung up. "Well done!" I sighed and told Charlotte to wait for me in the car. "What did I do?" Charlie shouted at me as I walked away.

"You got the money, and where do you want to go?" Charlie asked. "Umm... Lets just go to the shopping centre in town, theres bound to be a dress in there somewhere." We drove to the car park, when I got out of the car I noticed Ellie with Cris (Jackie's boyfriend, I mean ex.) I saw her eyes widened. She ran and left Cris standing there. Charlie stormed up to Cris and pinned him against the wall, Charlie is really strong for a girl, shes stronger than most boys like Cris. "Why'd you do it?!?" She shouted at him. "D..Do what?" He seemed really scared. "You know what you did!" I growled at him. "No I... Oh," He finally got the picture "Listen, I'm really sorry!" He cried "Its not us you should be apologising to." I sighed as i walkedoff, I heard a grunt, I turned around Charlie had kneed him in the nuts, he was lying on the floor coughing. I high fived Charlie.

When we got shopping, Charlie picked out a just-below-the-knee light blue dress that fit her perfectly. I picked a black knee length black wavy dress that really showed off my curves. I only just had enough money to buy my dress plus accessories.

It was all worth it though I just can't wait for Saturday.