Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I just couldn't take it anymore, God my life went from bad to worse. While I was walking down the corridor it just went worse, Max was there. He stopped me "Before you ask no!" I yelled "How did you know" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked past him I was totally not in the mood. I really needed someone to talk to, that was usually Leon but since he has been avoiding me I can't.

I walked onto the back field to try and get some alone time, unfortunately Jackie and Cris were on the back having an argument. "Whoa, what's up?" I questioned, "nothing, Cris was just explaining to me why he went with Ellie!" she said sarcastically he rolled his eyes "GOD! None of this matters do you love each other?" they had puzzled expressions on their faces "Answer me!" I cried Jackie shrugged and Cris nodded "Why are you fighting then?" I asked "Because HE CHEATED ON ME!" Jackie screamed. I give up. I threw my hands up in the air and stomped away.

The bell rang signalling break, and the first person i saw was Max he started walking towards me. I walked away as fast as I could "Hi!" obviously not fast enough. "What don't you get leave me alone" I said "because..." I was waiting for him to finish his sentence. He didn't. I was getting really fed up with Max now he wasn't going to stop till he has taken me out. "I'm leaving now!" I turned around and as I was he grabbed my shoulder and kissed me. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed and slapped him then ran off.

 "What happened to you?" Leon was finally talking to me. I was sat down on a bench in the park, Leon sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me. "Nothing just" I sighed "everything" he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes "I understand" I half smiled at him. He did understand me but he didn't know he was part of the problem. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked without realising, "about what?" I looked into his eyes and he knew what I was going on about. "I didn't want to jeopardise our friendship" he moved his arm from around my shoulder and held my hand "I really like you Rachael" he looked deep into my eyes "I don't want to lose our friendship though" he said and walked away. I think he is really sweet but i don't want to go out with him, we break up and we never speak to each other again. He must not be gay after all.

******

"So how was your day" Max asked with a smirk "What are you doing on my property?" I replied, he walked over to me put his hands around my waist "I thought you might be pleased to see me" he said with a smile. I took his hands from my waist and put them by his side "I am" his smile grew wider "to see you leave" I said, his smile went into a frown "what have I done to you, at least invite me in" he said while crossing his arms. he had literally just invited himself to my house. "no!" i yelled while turning around "you know while your dads away you should definitely have a party!" I rolled my eyes "why?" I asked "It's a great house that's why!" he said while stealing my house key and running inside, I couldn't help but smile a bit. I ran in after him he had just thrown his bag on the floor and I noticed the phone had gone missing. "MAX!" I screamed "where are you?" I shouted through the house "In your dreams darling!" I heard him reply "Stop calling me 'darling' it's really annoying" I shouldn't have said that "the more I'm going to call it you then" his voice was coming from me dad's bedroom. He never let me in there never mind some boy who had just barged in. "what are you doing?" he was layed on my dad's bed with his mobile in one had and my phone in the other "calling friends and spreading the word!" he said with a smirk "what for?" I rolled my eyes "You, Rachael Park are hosting a party tonight."

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Just finished school for two weeks woop woop ! :D <3

Vote & Comment!!