Chapter 25

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Chapter 25
I Don't Want You To Die
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Let's have a date."

Y/N bends on the counter, waiting for his answer. "Hell you,  a date?" Y/N laughs, swirling around, "Alright, alright. Let's go to eat." Chifuyu nods, arranging some items back to their places. "Where is your assistant, Katuzoru?" Chifuyu stops, staring at the female in disgust. "Who the hell is Katuzoru?" Y/N squints her eyes, leaning closer, "What an awful side of you, you forgot your own friend."

"You are dumb. He is Kazutora not Katuzoru. He has something to do today."

Chifuyu grabs his coat, wearing it over his shoulders. "Let's go." As soon as they arrive at the restaurant, Y/N orders her menu to go to Chifuyu. "You asked about Kazutora,"  Chifuyu places his chin on the palm, "Have any feelings for him?"

Y/N gasps in surprise, "I didn't say that. Just asking." She pouts her lips, slurping the milkshake that she ordered. "Kazutora has no lovers, you know." The female stares at the drink in front of her, and doesn't know why she's stirring it. "It felt nice talking to him." Chifuyu smirks, Y/N can see it from the corner of her eyes. "You want me to get you guys together?"

"It's okay. You don't have to." Chifuyu chuckles even more, taking a bite of his food. "Or," Y/N sighs, starting to eat her food. "You already like someone?" She chokes, quickly grabbing her drink and drinks violently. "Oh~ I see.."

"Shut up, Chifuyu." Y/N glares sharply at the male, eating her food. "So, where do you want to go after this?" Her face brightens in excitement, as a big smile appears. "Shopping!" Her hand crosses the line, taking some of Chifuyu's food. "No money for that. Another plan please."

"Huh? Use my money, not yours!" They both laugh together, finishing their food before leaving the restaurant. "There!" Y/N clings on Chifuyu's arm, dragging him to a store. "We're going to buy something for you!" Chifuyu stares at her, eyes wide. "Y-Y/N, what are you talking about?"

"Quiet, Chifuyu."

"Here, here, try it." She walks past the lane, like a boss, commanding Chifuyu to wear the clothes she points at. "You're doing too much. I can buy it myself." Y/N ignores his words, continue walking around the store. "Y/N, you're so—" She throws a bunch of clothes at him, asking him to try all of them.

They are walking along the city with Y/N's clinging her arms on his. "People will think we're couples." Chifuyu mutters. "No, we look more like brother and sister." Y/N giggles, with Chifuyu's hands full with shopping bags. "I want to eat. I'm hungry..." He flicks her forehead, laughing, "We just ate a few hours ago!" They both laugh together, enjoying the day.

But something ahead causes them to stop suddenly. Y/N looks up, finding two familiar individuals in her sight. The male's gaze falls on Y/N's arms, staring at her clinging on Chifuyu. His jaw tenses, something unpleasant is blazing through his eyes. Is this what he called busy? Y/N whispers in her heart. Rindou and Iekami are together, wandering around the city just like Chifuyu and Y/N. But this woman, doesn't she understand that she's a married one?

Or maybe Rindou is the one who wants her. Y/N glares at them, pushing Chifuyu to get out of the way. "Let's go." Y/N states, walking past them. "Rindou-san, let's get some ice cream." Iekami says, the words buzz in Y/N's brain. Ice cream? "Hm." Rindou responds, before continuing their way to an ice cream shop. Not fair. "Chifuyu. Let's go eat some ice cream."

The male is completely clueless on what's happening. She sees the ice cream shop where they're heading to, Y/N follows them. They enter the shop as soon as Rindou and Iekami enter it too. Y/N takes a few glances at Rindou all along the way but he doesn't even look at her. Arrogant. The ice creams arrived, Y/N Chifuyu's table isn't that far from Rindou and Iekami.