Chapter 31

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter 31
I'll never make you as my toy
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hello so on this beautiful day I am very pleased to declare that I don't guarantee whether this book is going to have a happy ending or not. Let's see if it has more support. I'll try to come out with a happy ending. Stay laughing! <3 *inserts evil laugh

Warning! This chapter contains mature acts.

He pushes his body at her, causing Y/N to hit the door with her front. "Open the door. What are you waiting for?" Y/N's hand is rubbing the door knob, opening it in hesitation. The door is half way open, and that's when Rindou pushes Y/N inside. He slams the door closed with his leg, smacking Y/N on the bed.

"What a nice behaviour of you, not respecting my speech," His hands begin to wander on his leather belt, slowly unbuttoning it. "Yet you wear that appealing dress, making all your curves visible." He takes his belt out, leaving his pants unbuttoned. "Just what are you trying to conduct?"

Y/N gulps so hard. She doesn't even know how to react, what to say. Everything happens so fast within a glance. "L/N Y/N," Rindou grabs Y/N's arms roughly, slamming them on the thick mattress. "You really, never fail to impress me." With that, he conquers her lips like a kingdom.

"Nghh—"

She goes speechless. He takes her breath, Y/N can't even find the air. She taps on his shoulder, forcing him to let her go. He is going too hard. "Fuck," Rindou pants, collapsing on her. They don't even start anything, is he tired? "A-Are you okay?" He pants in silence, covering his eyes with his right arm. "Do you hate me, Y/N?" Watching him sweating,with his hands shaking worries Y/N. Just what is wrong with him?"Why do you keep asking that question?" He remains silent. Quite long, for a few minutes.

"I must make sure you have no feelings for me."

Y/N stares at the ceiling, blank. She has no idea what he is saying or why he said that. Did something happen that makes him suddenly come out with that thought? "Why? Why can't I?" Haitani Rindou. How many times have we kissed? How many times have you touched me? How many times have you made me fall for you? And now you come out with that statement?

"Someone like me isn't worth it to be loved. In the end, you're the one who'll get hurt. Including people in your surroundings too."

He stands up, fixing his suit steady before knocking his shoes on the ground. "You should cover your skin up. Too exposed." Y/N bites her lips, staring at the white coloured mattress. He's cruel. He's so cruel. For making her feel like this, hanging. It feels like wanting something. Rindou makes his steps to the door, leaving the silence between them grows thicker.

As soon as he's about to twist the knob, Y/N catches after him, slamming the door shut again. Her action causes him to gasp in shock, watching the way she pins her against the door. "You really are a bastard. A fucking selfish bastard." Her words pierce through him so deep, as the male staring at the female in silence.

"Asking me to cover my skin up, kissing me, having sex with me, making me feel like this. Then, you said, you don't want me to fall for you? Just why did you step into my life? To play with my feelings?!"

What the fuck did I just say? Y/N inhales and exhales deeply, before turning around. She's going to grab her phone, leaving for some nice air to breathe. "If you don't want me to do that, then get out of my sight. Get out of my life. I'm looking for a man to love and take care of me in the future. Not to play with my feelings."