Chapter 50

I wrote everything (plots, characters, etc

I wrote everything (plots, characters, etc.) in a notebook before starting this fan fiction. So if you guys are wondering.. Yes I already have the ending planned ( '_')

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter 50
Farewell Of Life
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"You..."

Y/N's breath is uneven, she grits her teeth in extreme anger. Her eyes are as cool as a steel, glaring at the male. "Y/N—" She moves to him, but is being pulled to the back by Ishida. "Don't, Y/N." He mumbles, not wanting the short tempered surgeon to make any scenes at Koharu's funeral. "Ishida," She balls her hands into fists, with her breathing pauses sometimes. "He's the murderer of Koharu. He was the one who killed her." Ishida's eyes go wide, along with Rindou. The criminal frowns, understanding nothing of his former lover's words. "What are you talking about?" Here comes his voice deep, asking her.

She takes out the letter from her pocket, slapping it on Rindou's face. "Don't come out with that stupid question and face of yours. It disgusts me." Rindou reads every sentence, with the frown on his face getting deeper. "What is this?" He whispers, spotting an ingenuine signature of him. Y/N chuckles, as she licks her dry lips. "You fucking asked me what is that? You fucking asked me that?" Ishida holds her tighter. "Y/N, control your anger. Don't make a scene here." Yet she pays no care. She's stronger than him, psychically. Y/N jerks her arms away from Ishida, taking a big step in front of the member of Bonten. As soon as Rindou's about to look down on her, a pang of slap hits his cheek, hard. His cheeks go red, his eyes widening in shock. "How dare you come here, claiming your innocence when you and your freak gang killed my friend." The letter crunches in his hand. "No. This is not what you think. It's a—"

"A what? A misunderstanding? You want to say that my friend's death is a misunderstanding? Do you think the truck moved by itself at a fast pace, targeting my friend?" He shakes his head slowly, denying her. "No—" He looks at her red eyes, wondering how much she has cried. How much has she shed tears upon their breakup. Seeing her like this, breaks his heart into a million pieces. "The driver had a Bonten tattoo behind his neck. And that letter. Your signature. What more proves that you need it?" He steps back, staring at the female in horror. He gets none of this. What is she trying to say? Driver with Bonten tattoo? Letter with my signature? Mikey said nothing regarding this thing. Who did this? The whole Bonten got framed. Mostly, him.

"Y/N—" She turns around, grabbing Ishida's hand to lead him inside. "Get out." He gasps. He can't believe she said that. As if he loses his hearing, he needs to hear the words again. "Huh?" Y/N tilts her head a little, looking at him over her shoulder. "You broke our marriage off when it was only two days around the corner. You made me hate myself, despite the fact that I did nothing wrong. Then you took away the person who was there with me, by my side, when I'm helpless, when I lost your presence. Just— what are my sins to you that you hate me that much? What have I done wrong to you that I have to suffer like this?" He stands there, like a stone staring at a beautiful dead star. "Please—"