𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

"chase honey. wake up."

my eyes flutter open as i hear my mom waking me.

"good morning love. get dressed. i already packed all your things."
"why?"
"you're going to a summer camp."

i widen my eyes and blink a few times.

"mom i'm not a child. i'm not going there."
"i already paid. you're going. and i don't trust you after last summer. those friends of yours are a bad influence. you need to stay away from them and make new ones."

i groan and take a deep breath.

"fine i'll get dressed and go."
"good. i'll make breakfast."

hi. i'm chase. chase hudson. well your probably already knew that. last summer i was a well.. let's just say i had a bad influence. i'd
get laid everyday. never with the same girl twice. i'd get high or drunk every night at a party. now my mom and dad are making me go to a stupid ass summer camp. i'm not a fucking child!

i turn on my shower and get in. i wash myself and put my towel around my waist. what to wear? yes. the usual " i dont care that it's summer i just wanna be comfy". it's grey sweat pants and a black hoodie. very creative i know. i put on my clothes and walk downstairs.

"we'll look who's gonna have a heat stroke."
"i dont care if it's summer i just wanna be comfy."
"okay."

i sit down and eat my pancakes without speaking to my parents.

"are you okay chase?"
"that's like saying 'are you not going to a summer camp because your parents treat you like a fucking child?"

my dad laughs. my mom looks at her phone and back at me.

"well you better get your bags from your room and go. it's a four hour drive from here."

my mom says.

this couldn't get worse. a four hour car drive with my mother. i'm fucking mad. i sigh and go up to my room. i grab my bags and struggle to get them down the stairs. eventually i did it with some help.

"let's go!"

how's she so happy? her son is literally going to a fucking summer camp and won't be back for like three months. is she going mad! she'd never survive a day without seeing me!

first day of summer. i go back to summer camp today. finally! i love it there! it's actually really fun. i know i'm seventeen. it's just something i like. i cant control that. well i kinda can. but who cares!

i grab my towel and turn on the shower. oh wait i never introduced myself. sorry! i'm noen eubanks. i go to a private sleep away school in georgia. it also has a summer camp i go to so i only see my family on holiday. i honestly don't care anymore.

i get out the shower and put the towel around my waist. i should wear a skirt today! ooo and maybe one of my sweater vests. yes noen ! perfect. i wonder who my roommate is and if they'll be hot or cute. oh shut up it'll probably be a girl noen.

i grab my bags and head to the entrance.

"xowie i'm scared. what if they're like super hot and i can't control myself?"
"jesus we arent even at camp yet noen and youre like so worried."
"you know i'm like this."
"i know. it's just so annoying sometimes."

i roll my eyes at her as we get on the bus. "what if he's like emo and has veiny hands? god thatd be so hot."
"shut up noen!"

i walk up to the lady at the desk with my bags.

"hello. my names chase hudson."
"room 269."

she says very meanly and hands me a key.

"rude."

i whisper to myself as i walk past her to my room. this place was beautiful. it looks like my mom paid a lot of money for me to be here. i walk into my room. it was pretty big. i expected it to be well.. a room!

"god xowie you look like a fucking pin-up."
"you look like a doll."
"no i look like. well. i look like noen."
"bitch you are noen."

i hear coming from upstairs. so guess what? i went upstairs. i saw a boy and a girl. the boy was wearing a skirt you could barely see because of how short it was. he was also wearing a crop top. the girl was wearing a short red dress. nothing too extra.

"and who's this hot thing?"
"i'm chase."
"exactly the kind of person you were fantasizing about earlier noen."
"shut up xowie!"
"what are y'all's names and who's my roommate?"

the boy sits down on a bed and crosses his legs.

"im noen. that's xowie. im your roommate."
"so my roommates gay?"
"yep."
"i don't think that'll end well. by the end of this summer you'll probably turn me into a gay."
"yeah he probably will."

we all laugh and xowie leaves. noen and i sit down on the couch and look at each other. analyzing each other's faces.

"i'm gonna go take a shower."

noen says running up the stairs.

weirdo.

•*. author's note .*•
hi this is my first choen book. nothing else to say. also like this'll probably suck and i'll run out of ideas for the story in the middle of it so yeah