chapter III

no because im deciding to make this story take place in 2019.
2019>>

no noen is just really cute thats all? maybe his gay is spreading you. ew.

"chase do you wanna go to the sports department now?"

i totally forgot we were gonna go to the sports department today.

"yeah sure lets go."

i put on my shoes and we leave. walking to the sports department.

"chase what sport do you wanna do?"

what sport do i wanna do? hmm. thats a hard question.

"football i guess?"
"yes perfect! and maybe i can be a cheerleader and cheer for you in a tiny skirt."

as i imagine noen dancing around in a skirt i feel my member becoming stiff.

"um chase?"
"oh shit!"

i think of some kid a beat up last summer. his almost lifeless body. covered in a red liquid. my knuckles slaming into him. my pocket knife cutting into him. yeah that definitely turned me off.

"here you go. after try outs go to the art department. ill be on the painting floor today."

he waves goodbye with a small smile on his face. it was adorable. stop! being! gay!

"was that noen eubanks smiling at you?"

a boy with fluffy brown hair and greyish blue eyes says as he walks up to me.

"uh yeah? is there a problem? are you his ex?"
"no im just shocked. he usually is so shy and rude to people."

my mouth dropped. shy? when i met him two days ago he was a self centered slut.

"shy? have you even met him?"
"no actually i havent. my names jaden."

i look at him with a expression on my face. you couldnt tell what kind. but it was an expression.

"did i ask for your name?"

he looks at me sadly. his eyes tearing up.

"shit sorry. im chase."

i start thinking of noen. moaning my name while i rapidly thrust into him.
god. am i gay?

"we need to go out on the field now. cmon."

i am not writing about football that shits boring as fuck #iplayfieldhockey

try outs had just finished. i was sitting on the bench. waiting for results. i nervously drank my water. the couch comes up to me. holding a red jersey.

"you made it on the team!"

i take the jersey from him and smile widely. he laughs and goes back down. i take my stuff and run to the art department, quickly running to the elevator and clicking floor three.

the elevator doors open and i walk over to noen,acting sad.

"hey noen."
i said glumly.

he looks from his painting to me.

"what is it?"
he says looking back at his painting.

"i didnt make the team."
noen lookd back at me sadly.

"so i cant be a cheerleader and shake my ass for you in a short skirt."

i begin laughing my ass off.

"you can."
"i tought you said i couldnt."

i begin fishing in my bag for my jersey. as soon as i grab it he takes it away from me.

"holy shit you made ut chase!"
he says, giggling slightly.

"yeah and i made a new friend there."
he looks at me mad.

"was they hot? did you fuck them?"
"what! obviously no! his name is ja-"
"den hossler."

why did noen cut me off ? does he know jaden?

"yeah. what are you painting?"
noen looks at me again and squints his eyes while looking at my hair.

"you."
"what? why are you painting me?"
"because you seem interesting to me. your anger issues, the way you pout or smile, the way you get a straight split in your hair! how! the way you get happy pretty easily too. youre really cool."

i smiled at noens words. he finishes painting my hair and puts down his paint brush.

"tada! do you like it? please do. ill cry if you dont."
"i love it. it looks just like me."

he giggles and puts it on the window seal. noen skips back to our room. ive never seen someone so happy over practically nothing.

"noen why so happy?"

he looks at me with a small smile on his face.

"youre kinda gay."
he says to me.

what the living mother of god. i am not gay! oh shut up you used to love payton. he rejected you chase. so you decided to act like nothing happened. you always got hard just by mr stock explaining what a dick is! you are gay.

"youre right noen. i am.
i am gay."

AHHHH SORRY FOR THE LAST VERSION OF CHAPTER 3
#bipolarvibes
chase IS gay
i lost a field hockey game togay!