twelve i think?

noen looked at me with a confused look.

a second ago i just explained how to play football since well on tuesday cheerleaders are playing and players are cheerleading.

"okay noen hold the ball. grab the top. two fingers on the laces. the rest gripping around the point. opposite shoulder facing forward. and throw forwards. for length."

noen nods and releases the ball. i look at it. surprisingly it had a perfect spiral.

"did i do good?" noen asks. his eyes were looking into mine. they slowly looked down to my lips and immediately shot up as soon as he realized.

"yes you did," i reply. "and i think you may want something in return for that." i smile as i looked at the boy. i lean in. our lips meet. i may have forgotten how soft his lips were and how comforting kissing him was, due to the fact i was so caught up on my phone texting charli. still miss her to be honest. we pull away and noen looks me in the eye.

"chase. please tell me you're not gonna be one of those kids who only goes to summer camp and not the school." noen says.

"want me to call my mom and ask? because damn she's told me way too many fucking things i don't even know at this point."

he nods and I call my mom.

(HELP I STARTED WRITING IN POLISH THEN STARTED IN SPANISH. I'm leaving it in for humor.)
"cześc mama."
"hola nino. ¿como estas?"
"bien,gracias madre. my friend has a question."
"give them the phone."
"hola me llamo noen, I'm chases roommate. I was wondering if he is gonna be going to the school aligned with the summer camp, or just go to the summer camp."
"of course he's going to the school! I payed for both already."

he drops my phone onto the grass. noen looks paralyzed like he had just saw a ghost or he died by standing up.

"it was a yes. I was hoping for no. syd is not gonna like this."

AHHHHHH ONLY ADDING SYD BC HE NOTICED ME.