1

"i love you noen. get better"

i flip my parents off then walk through the doors. first day of school. i get on the bus and start crying. "are you noen?" i hear from beside me. it was a boy with hair kind of like chases but he was more tall and stylish. "yeah. why do you ask?"

"im chases ex bestfriend. payton. he texted me saying how much better you are than me each day. but one day, he just stopped. last thing he texted me was ' whats the meaning of life? get hurt than get back up or hurt yourself until you die? ' i didnt reply that time. i was too scared."

"first day back and my boyfriend is already trying to kill himself again."

as soon as we get off i immediantly walk over to the summer canp bus. every one walks out and very last, chase. looking like he died and he was with a boy. i hug him and cry on his shoulder. after that i look at the other boy. "you are?"

"anthony. youre of course noen eubanks."
"tell me chase. howd you try killing yourself this time cause payton told me you tried?"

"why would you wanna know. you made me a promise before you left. youd check up on me and facetime me. and youd you know what. but i got nothing. not a single word for five weeks. and dont even start with the i love yous and the im sorries. you know your not sorry. let me guess theres some other fucking faggot you didnt tell me about again. cause i still have my glock and its loaded. but if its not and its just some old friends th- payton. you told me you saw him. come with me you little fucking slut."
"chase no you shouldnt rape him."

i run away to my new dorm crying. not even bothering to look for payton, or benji, or jorge, or xowie. nobody mattered anymore. im just gonna slowly eat myself. i open my pill capsel and they all poured into the toilet. flush. im officially sober. i look at my thigh. the name chase permanetly engraved on. ill always have a reminder.

i sigh. maybe i wash to harsh on noen. he was probably too busy with the people he hadnt seen in years or couldnt use his phone. i look and my forearm. noen was engraved still a bandaged up though. i take off the bandage. truth is. the only reason i still had it on was because i was ashamed of loving him. im not anymore.

alr im finna leave it there because im really un motivated and it took me months i think just to write this one chapter and tbh i have too many other ideas. so 😟