13?

I've switched back to Spotify due to being in quarantine for 1 day so far. also fun fact the 1st song i listened to while reading/writing on here was slow dancing in the dark by joji

"who is syd?" chase asks. why'd I say that out loud. "Syd's my boyfriend." i muffled into my hands. "So I'm just your side piece for the summer huh?"

he's right he is my side piece. but I care about him more than syd. And with chase he's actually cool. He punches me and runs to jadens room. I deserve it. im a fucking idiot. i grab my phone and text syd. "hey bubs"

"hey noen, i just got to there :) you better not be cheating on me."
"bitch get your keys and DONT GO TO JADENS!!! go to room 269."
"jesus youre making me wanna go to jadens."
"dont."
"kk."

i sit on a rocking chair thats on the porch crying until i see syd. we make eye contact and he runs to me. he gives me a hug and asks what happened and why i was crying.

"i feel guilty."
"why babe?"
"because. i cheated on you with my roommate. hes at jadens so its why i told you not to go."
"well now im gonna go beat his ass and also. im breaking up with you."

"yo i never expected noen to cheat. i mean. he killed my best friend but like he didnt seem like the type to do that."
"exa- who are you."
"syd."
" look i didnt even know you existed on this planet till this summer. noen only just now told me about you. i thought he was a single lonely twink."

"oh. can i at least punch you?"
"yeah sure. go ahead."

i feel a week punch against my stomach.

"wow that hurt so much. jaden, knife."
"chase. i wouldnt do that. hes the only person to keep noen the way he is. i dont want another murder."
"okay. im that person now. he loves me. not this fucking creature. now cmon dont make me kill you too dude."
"here."

jaden hands me the knife. i stare deep into syds eyes.

"call noen over. i want him to witness this."

"hey noen its jaden."
"hey what does chase want?"
"for you to come over here. like right not. like dont even hesitate just run over here as quick as you can."

he hangs up and three minutes later noen is opening the door slowly.

"oo murder. is this why ive been called down? cause god just looking at this it turns me on."
"awh man i wanted you to burst into tears. ehh ill still do it."

i stab him multiple times in the heart.

"for extra fun."

i pull a gun out of my pocket and point it at him.

"left arm." a shot gets fired
"right arm." another shot.
"left leg." shot.
"right leg." the bullet pierces his thigh.
"head." straight for the brain.
"heart." thats what got noen to cry. (lmk if you get the reference.)

why was he crying because of me shooting and not stabbing. i walk up to him and hug him.

"noen whats wrong i thought you liked this."
"not when its a gun. thats too far."

someone opens the door and says "hey jaden im ba- WHAT HAPPENED."

"can i shoot him bub?"
"yeah sure."
"NO IM NOT LOOSING ANOTHER BEST FRIEND TO EUBANKS."
"its hudson not eubanks dumbass."

i did the opposite of what insta told me to do. and also i tested negative for covid:)))