viiii

suggest listening to the song while reading this... You can do what you want though.

When i was younger like around 15 i started going to parties. Lets say... One of them was traumatizing. Well for other people of course. I was having the time of my life. It was summer camp at the moment. Jaden was hosting a party at our cabin. Keep in mind i always pack an ax whereever i go.

"Hey noen you staying at our cabin for my party? Its tonight." jaden asked me while i was trying to take a nap.

"yes now let me nap." I muffled into my pillow.

"Well you better get ready. Its practically almost time." I instantly shoot myself. To my closet. damn i slept all day. I reach for my red,skin tight latex dress. It made me look sexy. And well of course its at the end of the closet. I take it off the hanger and i see my axe out of the corner of my eye.

I have an idea. i quickly put my axe in the corner of our bathroom. i do my make up,put a blonde wig on, and helped jaden set up the drinks and food.

the party started i had my eyes on this one boy. he had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red button up and black ripped jeans
i walked up to him and asked if he wanted a drink. he responded with yes. i repeated that till he definitely wasnt sober. i took him to dance after. just to get him horny enough to fuck me. I took him up to jaden and is bathroom. He notices the axe as i lock the door. I grab the axe and hes yelling, screaming, begging for me to stop. I grab him by the hair to pull him off the ground.

"Maybe if you werent a pussy id spare you. However youre being a pussy so..." I whisper into his ear. I drop him down and swing at his neck. his head drops down off his body. now you get why i said to listen to the song.

i hear banging on the door. i didnt care i just sat there biting into his flesh. I hear the door knock down.

"Noen!" Jaden yells. "You killed kio." i look at him with a confused face.

"You killed my best friend."

-

thats all i can remember of that night. it keeps replaying in my head after seeing jaden banging on the door and him seeing chase cutting himself. like how he banged on the door and saw me eating kios flesh. i hated that night. We promised to never talk about it with anyone. Not even with each other.

I was sitting there at my canvas as chase sat there painting me.

"Noen whats wrong you havent got a single stroke on your canvas?" he asks. chase was concerned because of you noen. Wowww. I look him dead in the eye and say "im a murderer. i killed kio. its why jaden and i rarely talk. whenever we look at each other its flashbacks to the blood on the bathroom floor, the taste of his flesh, the smell of organs mixed with alchohol and cologne, the feeling when jaden had the most upset look on his face. him banging on our cabin door and you cutting yourself in the bathroom. it reminded me of that night where jaden had his stupid party i ruined it by seducting and murdering his best friend."

chase looks at me shocked. He automatically hugs me. i was tearing up. I hug the boy back and cry on his shoulder. theres certainly theres something hes about to say. like "im so sorry," or "why did you do that though?" chase said.

"i wanted a little snack you know and i couldnt help myself. it was a cabin of sweaty kids getting tired dancing, getting drunk, getting high. my favourite things ever." i muffle into his shoulder.

"Id forgive you." I smile. he may be a bitch but you know. I love him. i love chase. chase will be my husband. His name will be chase eubanks. Sorry noen hudson does not work. the eubanks family:)

"So bitch when you asking for my hand in marriage?"

"Maybe after we start dating you know?"

I love this chapter. i have a bit of a plot twist planned. god i wanna. make the sequel apart of this book but then id be the longest wattpad book ever and nobody would read it