15

noen walks up to me with tears running down his face. im not sure if its because i killed syd or something else because its been like this on and off the past week. he immediantly hugs me and says "chase i love you so much. never forget that."

"why?"
"my parents are taking me home for the rest of the summer. i dont wanna go back. i wanna stay with you." oh.
"its okay you can call me and text me whenever you can. and we have all of tomorrow together. just please promise you wont forget-" i pause, i was on the verge of crying.
"you wont forget me."
"babe, id never forget you. you killed my ex and youre the hottest boy ive ever seen."

i giggle and hug him.

we spent the whole day hanging out to the point it was time to help him pack up.

"well chase. im off."
"bye noen. i love you."

noen walks off to the car. i stop him and connect his soft plump lips with mine. i feel the hot tears rushing down his face. our tears mixed.

"i love you too." he smiles and gets into the car.

im alone. again. the person i love the most in this word left me.

i stood there, tears rushing down my face and fingers running over the scar on my arm. a car pulls up infront of me. a boy with blue eyes, and fluff, light brown hair, steps out.

"are you new?" he says to me.
"no but yes. started earlier this summer. you must be my... new... roommate. my name is chase. feel free to use me as a free teddy bear."

he laughs, while my face stays straight.

"oh youre serious. im anthony. feel free to use me as a punching bag. why were you crying?"

i open my phone and show him the last pic i took with noen.

"hes cute, whats his name?"
"noen. noen eubanks. my one and only. my boyfriend."

i walk up to abbys door, i was scared. what if she forgot i existed? i knock on the door and she answers.

"NOEN EU-FUCKING-BANKS." she yells.
i hug her and she asks me where ive been. "i was at a fucking reformatory school/summer camp."

"oh my god why?"
"i was there because well. remember that one dance? when everyone died?"
"holy shit. your the flesh eater?"
"pretty much yeah. also at summer camp i met this boy."

her jaw drops. "whats his name?"

"his name was chase. chase hudson. my baby. my boyfriend."

i wonder how itll work long distance.
i wonder how itll work with him being all the way in georgia.
i wonder if he'll survive without me.
i wonder if im gonna survive without noen.

i look doen at my arm. the blood spilling out of it as if it were a red waterfall. "noen." read my arm of blood.

i look at my thigh. the needle made its last stroke of red ink and suddenly, my thigh read "chase.".

i love chase
<3
i love noen.

ill be making the sequel in the first part. bc ik yall are too lazy to go to my profile and click on a story. but i finished it because i realized i had no ideas.
i love you.