Goldric x f!reader: Sharing

Y/n's POV:

I was hanging out with Edric all day at school. He even walked me home, and of course we took the long way, and spent some time in my room talking and watching out favorite shows.

Hunter would have to sneak in though my window at night and maybe he would have the chance to walk me to school. He was been acting quite sour recently, and its been concerning me.

                            °~Timeskip~°
"Hey baby! When Hunter finally gets here we should play strip-twister~!" I heard Edric tell me from in my closet. He was looking at the games I had and was putting his own little twist on them.

"Absolutely not" I answered with a questioning glare. He pouted at went back to searching. There was a bang and footsteps from outside my window and it flew open. Hunter came in but he didnt look the happiest.

"What's wrong, love?" I started "we are finally all here together." He huffed and walked over to me pulling me into a tight hug. Edric excitedly got up and walked over to join the hug ,but Hunter pulled me away from him and practically hid me in his cape. Edric sat on the egde of the bed ,confused and slightly sad. Edric tried again to get a hug from Hunter but in response Hunter scooted away with me in his arms.

"Hunter? What's going on?" Edric said with worry laced into his voice. I nodded in agreement, scooting away slightly to see his face.

"I want to spend time with Y/N" Hunter said too quiet for us to hear though. "Say that again, babe? I couldn't hear you." Edric said coming closer, and I yet again nodded in agreement, hugging Hunter in hopes to somewhat comfort him.

"I want to spend time with Y/N!" He yells. It finally clicked in my head. Hunter was jealous of how much time I was spending with Edric.

"Oh ,Hunter! I'm sorry I haven't been spending so much time with you!" I said, giving him a tight hug which he gladly accepted.

"Huh? I'm confused-" We heard Eric chime. I silently laugh at how dense he was and Hunter shook his head.

"Hunter is jealous of how much time we have been spending together." I informed the tall boy.

"I wouldn't say jealous." Hunter corrected me with a frown. I smiled and laugh before pulling Edric into the hug, giving them both a forehead kiss.

"From now on everything is equal, and what ever love Edric gets, Hunter gets and what ever love Hunter gets, Edric gets!" I explain to the two boys. They agreed and Hunter then started to demand for me to give him the same amount of kisses I gave Edric when we started hanging out more. I gave Hunter his kisses, Edric giving him some too and because this poor beat-up blonde was touch starved he loved every second of it.  We cuddled, played games, and watched many different genres of movies for the rest of the night, just enjoying each other's company.

Thank you all for reading! This is my first story so sorry if its bad-  I'm sure to make more but it might be delayed because of school so I'll try my best.
-Raccoon🍄❤