Edric x gn!reader: jealousy

Narrator POV:

You were walking around the school halls. You decided to instead of eating in the cafeteria but hang out with your boyfriend. You kinda had forgotten where he said to meet so you were walking to the place you thought he said. You sighed, wandering around the school aimlessly. You walk close to the wall when suddenly it had opened up, throwing you to the ground.

"Gah! Sorry- I didnt know you were there!" You heard an unfamiliar voice say franticly. You rubbed your arm, you were fine you would just most like have a bruise. You looked up to see you had come bursting through the wall. It was a tall boy, with brown hair and eyes. He had both the colors of the abomination coven and the plant coven.

"Ermm- I'm jerbo." He said offering his hand.

"Y/N.." You took his hand and he quickly picked you up. You sigh and brush yourself off. He bends down to give you the sketch book that had fallen out of your satchel.

"Thank you." You smiled, carefully putting the book back into the satchel. You had noticed the tall boy named, jerbo, was walking away.

"Hey! Wait, where are you from? The only other people I've seen with more thand one coven colors is Viney and Luz?" I explain to him holding his sleeve. He explains that he was also part of two different covens and how he was friends with Viney.

"Woah-" you started, looking into the door he had come out of. "So this is where you guys would hang out during detention?" You say in amazment looking all the way to the top with sparkling eyes.

"Hehe.. Yea but we still use it to get around quickly." He states. He gently pulls me out of the door but my hood and closes the door.

"But we have to keep it a secret that we still use it" Jerbo smiles as he puts a finger over his lips. I laugh along with him.

Edric POV:

Y/N still hasn't shown up! They probably forgot, that happens a lot. I remember they literally forgot we were dating for the first few days. Wait- what if they are lost! I went back into the school in search for my partner.

"Y/N! Where are you" I called out into the halls. I heard laughing from around the corner and I peaked over. I saw MY Y/N talking with some brown haired dude. I've seen him before he usually hangs out him my sister's girlfriend and a dog. He was holding onto them. I got pissed. I couldn't help it, I just hated the sight of people being touchy with things that aren't theirs!

Narrator POV:

Edric angrily walked up to the two and wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist. He glared at the tall boy, he was slightly taller than Edric.

"Huh- oh! Hey eddy! I was looking for you." Y/N said happily, and completely oblivious to why he was angry.

"I got lost and bumped into Jerbo, here!" They explained to their boyfriend. Edric looked down at them and frowned.

"Well it was nice meeting you." Edric growled out to Jerbo.

"We have to go now Jerbo." He continued, pulling Y/N away and back outside to where he was waiting. He pushed them against them wall and pulled them into a rough kiss. After awhile they pulled away, slightly panting.

"What was that for?" Y/N questioned, tilling their head with a smile.

"Mine..." Edric whispered. Y/N chuckled and pulled him into a hug kissing his cheek.

"Always!" They smiled at their boyfriend. Edric somehow fell in love with them more and enjoyed their company until the bell screamed and he walked them to class.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day or night! Tell me if you have any ideas you would like next.
-Raccoon🍄