Goldric x Gn!reader: fluff+lime

Art by lukoko_drawing
Relationship already established!

(H/C): Hair color
(E/C): Eye color
(H/L): Hair length
(F/S): Favorite snack
(F/M): Favorite movie

3rd person POV:

Y/N was walking up the long driveway of the Blight’s home. They were going to see Edric, but he had told his family prior, so you couldn’t just fly up to his window. You HAD to talk with his mom, you knew you wouldn’t talk with his father, since he’s always working. Emira would of course bother you guys but you didn’t mind.

“Ughhh I don’t wanna do thisss..” Y/N whispered to themself, dreading talking to Edric’s mother. They knew she would make some kind of comment about their appearance. You knocked on the heavy door, hoping Edric would make it there first. Sadly, your wishes were denied when you saw the familiar greenish-blue hair tied up into a bun.

“Oh, Y/N.. I’m assuming you’re here for Edric?” Odalia said, a fake smile spread on her face. You gave one in return.

“Yes, I am.” You said, just wanting to get up to your boyfriend’s room.

“How wonderful.” She grimaced, moving out of the way to let you in. You walked past her and B-lined straight for the stairs.

“Hmm…” Y/N heard her hum, and tried their best to keep walking. She cleared her throat, clearly trying to get your attention.

“Yes?” You say through your teeth.

“Oh nothing! It’s just.. You didn’t really… dress.. Well.” Odalia managed to get out.

“I don’t think I need to dress up nicely anymore when we are comfortable with each other.” Y/N called while walking up the stairs. You heard her make a sound of disgust but you ignored, making your way to his room. You peaked into Emira’s room, and waved hello.

“I made it!” You yelled, walking into Edric's room. Almost immediately, you felt arms wrap around your waist.

“I missed you, honey..” You hear Hunter’s voice. Surprised you pulled back, before giving him a kiss on his cheek.

“Hunter! Where have you been! I didn’t know you would be here!” You happily pulled your other boyfriend into your arms.

“Hey! What about me.. They were here for me!” Edric says walking up, pulling you away. The flushed Hunter looked upset at the fact he wasn’t getting any love. So, you pulled them both into a hug. Hunter got a little touchy. As Edric was just enjoying the hug, his eyes closed, leaning into the touch, Hunter’s hands were touching a lot more than a regular hug would have. He was running his hands up and down your body, gently kissing your neck.

“Wait a minute..” Edric said, realizing the Hunter was doing a lot more than hugging. With a smirk, Hunter picked you up and laid you down on Edric’s bed. Edric stared, very upset he wasn’t getting as much attention.

“Hunter… What’s gotten into you…” You whisper, sitting up.

“Mhh… I just miss you guys… so much..” You mumbled into your neck.

“Then why aren’t you including Edric?” You questioned, rubbing his cheek.

“Yea!” Edric joined in, walking up to the bed.

“It’s not my fault he didn’t make a move first…” Hunter leaned up off you. Edric huffed.

“Fine..” He picked you up and sat you on his lap, Hunter smiled and leaned onto you again from the edge of the bed. Flushed, you whimpered at the attention you were getting. Edric rubbed your hips, kissing the crook of your neck. Hunter was practically abusing the spot right underneath your chin. Soft noises left your mouth. You held onto Hunter’s shoulders and arched your back. The action made Edric groan, he bit your shoulder lightly. Hunter pushed the two of you back more, so he could also be on the bed. Edric scooted back so his back was against the wall. You were still in Edric’s lap, but Hunter had put himself between your legs. He was on his knees, on the bed, he had lifted your legs so he was straddling your hips.

“Hey, Edric, do you know wher-” Emira was cut off short at the sight of the three of you.

“You know what… I’ll- uhh come back later.” She whispers, giving an awkward smile before quickly closing the door.

“That was something..” Edric whispered, seeing if that set off the mood or if they were going to continue. Hunter clearly wasn’t letting that small moment ruin the atmosphere. He pressed his hips against you which made you whimper. Edric smiled and pulled your head up gently by your chin, and started to make out with you. The overwhelming feeling made you buck your hips into Hunter. He grunted and pulled away from your neck. He was slightly panting and started to unbutton his shirt. You pulled away from Edric and looked up at him. Edric smiled and took off his shirt as well.

“Well, I just don’t think that's fair..” Hunter said, his voice low. He ran his hand underneath your shirt. Edric kept a tight grip on your hands, so you couldn’t have the satisfaction of touching. Hunter finally got your shirt off, and kissed the top of your chest. Edric started leaving marks on your skin. The whole time you were trying to hold back your voice, but it was too overwhelming. Letting out a whiny moan, it caught the attention of both the boys. Yes, the boys and you had made out, adn done some spicy stuff together but actually stripping and leaving marks was new. It was a little too much and you weren’t really prepared.

“Wait~ No..” You whimpered out. Hunter pulled back at your protest, and Edric looked up.

“I don’t wanna- not yet that is..” You sighed out, happy to be getting a break. When they didn’t respond, you panicked.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..” You whispered, thinking you made them upset.

“No, no darling! It’s okay if you're not ready,” Hunter quickly responded. Giving you comforting kisses on your cheek. “I was just thinking whether or not I wanted to put my shirt back on.” He laughed out.

“I’m not gonna.” Edric shrugged, hugging you and resting his head on top of yours.

“Me neither” You smiled snuggling into Edric. Edric picked you up and then plopped you back onto the bed. He got up and stretched.

“I’m gonna go get some snacks! What do you guys like?” Edric stated.

“Ohhhh! F/S please! If you have it” You excitedly told him first.

“I’ll take some too.” Hunter yawned. He fell onto the bed next to you. You laid down on your side and rubbed his back.

“I’m gonna put on F/M, okay?” You tell Hunter who hummed in response. A couple minutes later, Edric came back with the snacks and a couple Dr. Salts.

“We watching F/M again?” Edric asked.

“Mmhm!” You nodded, making space for edric. He squeezed in and pulled us all in him. I was laying down on  his chest and Hunter was snuggled into his side. They all laid with each other and watched Y/N favorite movie for the hundredth time.

I hope you enjoy this! Sorry I havent posted in so long!
-Raccoon🦝🍄