HxR:Eclipse lake pt:2

"Hey, hey! Please-" you begged hunter.

He lightly pushes me back. "Sorry Y/N.." And he lunges at Amity trying to grab the key, but misses. His palismen flys from your shoulder to hunter.

" aw, come on.. Usually being nice works for Luz!" Amity yell dodging another attack from hunter. King let's out one of his power screams but Lil' rascal blocked it from hitting Hunter.

"Gah- you staffs are so weird.." He states but is soon tied up again with abomination sludge. I stand up finally, I was part of the beast keeping coven which meant one of the things I could do is enhance my senses. Hunter struggles a bit to get out of the sludge but soon gets free. Teleporting up in the air and shooting a strong spell at us. Me and Amity were able to dodge it though.

'He's not fighting as well as he usually does.. He seems frantic, out of breath. He's... Scared of failing?' You think as you made your way around. Amity catches some of the bouncing spells but is surprised by Hunter who appears behind her. I inhance my speed and kick him away from her, he looks slightly shocked but goes back to fighting. Striking Amity from all sides which she blocked quickly. She turns one of her fists into an abomination fist and punches Hunter, who quickly gets back up but no soon enough because Amity wrapped him in a ball of abomination sludge.

"King! Come here!" I yell to the demon who I pick up and start to fly away next to Amity. But suddenly a giant fist comes out of the ground knocking both me and Amity off our staffs and king into an empty vein. I tumbled a bit but quickly got up running to Amity.

"If you really wanna help, then give me that KEY!" Hunter yells, hooking his staff on the necklace, breaking it off.

"Y/N! Get it" I hear Amity yell, I enhance my speed again grabbing the key before Hunter. I spin around and kick him away, before jumping back inhumanly far. He glares at me and lunges at me. I glare back and move out of the way but he caught my leg causing me to fall and slam my chin into the ground.

"AhgG!" I cry out, the pain clear in my voice. I hear Hunter gasp out, realizing that he had hurt me worse. I sit up slightly, touching my chin before pulling my hand back in pain. Blood covered my hand and I looked back at him.

"Y/N..." He noticed the bloodline running down my neck, staining my shirt. He looked sorrowful and guilty.

"Look I don't want to hurt you anymore... And I'm tired. If this continues you'll probably get away. But we know where to find you and that human so ,please.." He had much emotion in the last word. "Give me the key." Before handing it to him I broke the glass eye.

He takes it from me but his hand lingered a little longer than it should've.

"Appreciated.. And i mean that." He gets on his staff and flies away with the key. Amity runs up to me and helps me up.

"Ha hah! Yes! I heard fighting! Now where is that nerd!" Eda flies in happily but drifts off when she see's that king is stuck and Amity is helping me walk back to the cavern entrance.

"Oh.." She says coming over to king first pulling him out and letting him on her shoulder then picking me and Amity up.

When we got home king was complaining about how Eda ate 9 voles, Luz was loving on Amity, telling her she's an awesome girlfriend.

"Are you gonna tell them? Y'know the mission failing?" Eda looks at me concerned.

"Well not entirely..." I say showing her my gloved hand that was stained blue. She brighted up and helped me carefully take off the glove and put it in a safe spot.

I walk to my room, my wound finally patched up, I was thinking about the fight at eclipse lake, did Hunter do that on purpose? Did he know it was gonna hurt me this much? I sigh and make my way over to my bed where I saw a note?

'Dear Y/N,
I know you probably want nothing to do with me now and are mad at me, but I'm sorry. I was caught up in the fight and didnt realize how rough I was being with you.. I forgot that you don't hate me like Amity does. I was desperate to get the key and titans blood. The last time I failed 2 or maybe more.. Anyway the last I failed 2 missions Belos really wasn't happy. He hurt me and I learned my lesson. I didnt want to be hurt again and I hope you understand. He promised not to be as forgiving the next time I fail my missions. I was scared. I hope you can't forgive me and not be as mad.. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night we can meet in the forest?
         -Love, Hunter❤'

You smile at the letter and fold it, putting into your drawer. You sit at your desk and start writing back to him.....

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this! I rarely see any toh stories where the reader is in the beast keeping coven and because I love animals I thought it would fit! I hope you enjoyed it!
-Raccoon🍄