Chapter 4

Elena's POV

Even if the world falls apart the next day, I would go to my bed and fall asleep within minutes. I can always sleep when I want to. But not yesterday. I stayed awake and kept thinking about everything that is happening or going to happen within few days. 

Sebastian is distinct and wouldn't tell me what's wrong. Also I started feeling really reluctant about leaving my home for three-long-months and I still can't get over the fact that dad called Marco and let me be his neighbor?  The person who lives just next door?  That's so close! 

Though everything was happening and I should be happy, I couldn't ignore the queer feeling in the pit of my stomach throughout the day. 

I decided to work today and reviewed everything that needed to be set up in Italy. Mom was with me and she was trying to give me advices about the new branch but my mind was everywhere but here. The day was exceedingly way-out. I wanted nothing but a good sleep and maybe someone to let out. So I decided to hangout with Bella. 

We were having ice-cream in our usual place and the only thing is that we haven't been in there for so long that we don't recognize it anymore. Bella and I simply stood there for five whole minutes checking out the transformation. Not bad. I would've come here but I possibly can't without her. We placed our orders and I started to tell her everything to which she occasionally mmm-ed except for the my-oh-so-annoying-twin-gone-crazy part where she left her oh-so-precious-ice-cream melt and stared at me intently. But she didn't utter a word though. 

"Go on" I told her. To which she simply stared at me. 
"What?" she questioned. 

Really?

"You are supposed to tell me something and make me feel better, dumb", I simply stated. 
"I didn't know you needed advice, I thought you needed a listener and I could enjoy ice-cream" she muttered absentmindedly. 

Sometimes we do need a listener. Someone who would simply let us rant upon and listen to us. No remarks and solutions. Just a person to vent out. But right now I needed some words which would ease the weirdness. But I don't think she is in the mood to advice, hell even stop eating. Yes, food first. That does remind me of someone.

"You have to go out there" Bella muttered out of nowhere. "Its completely fine because you have never done this, but I can promise one thing for you, you will like it. Europe will be soo beautiful and you will fall in love with Rome in no time. Your family is going nowhere. They are always with you literally and  figuratively" she finished. 

Now maybe that made me feel a little better but we are not going to tell her. Never. 

We went on and on about Europe, by which I mean I constantly flooded her with my questions about Italy.   

I completed my ice-cream and waited for Bella to complete hers as she savored the last of her once all shades of brown toppings filled ice-cream

Chocolate freak that one. 

"I wonder what Italian men like" I remarked. 

She looked up and shook her head. 

"What is that supposed to mean ?"  I grumbled. 

"That means I haven't sucked an Italian dick, bitch. For heaven's sake let me eat at least my last spoon peacefully and Marco fucking Lombardi will fuck you no matter what" she snapped.