17

Yoongi showed Namjoon down to the basement after a slightly awkward dinner.

"You can stay here, I'll bring down some more blankets." He said, letting Namjoon walked around the area.

The basement was carpeted and had a bathroom, with the laundry room off to the side. There was a couch and TV on one side and bedroom on the other. It wasn't as lived in as the top of the house, so Namjoon assumed the brothers only came down here for laundry.

It wasn't the Ritz, but it was definitely better than the freezing shed.

"Wow. Your hospitality is exceedingly exemplary." Namjoon rolled his eyes, sitting down on the stiff bed. "Thank you." He put in sarcastically.

"Considering I could just turn you in and have you locked up in jail, facing cavity searches, prison wives and non FDA approved sludge passing as food, yeah you should be thanking me." Yoongi replied, grabbing down some blankets from the closet.

He tossed them at Namjoon. "Get some sleep. We start tomorrow."

Namjoon dodged the blankets. "Do you even know where to begin? The case was twelve years ago, what evidence are we going to find?"

"Enough." Yoongi said firmly. "Good night."

Namjoon watched him leave. "Hey. Give me my phone."

Yoongi didn't turn back as he headed to the stairs.

"No."

"What's with your brother?"

"Which one?"

"The one who's a teenager acting like a toddler."

"Isn't that all teenagers?"

"You know what I mean."

Yoongi sighed and turned back.

"Jungkook was affected the most by our parents deaths. He was in the car when the crash happened. And Seokjin had his whole youth ripped away from him. He was only eight when he had to become a dad for me and Jungkook. So believe me when I say I'm not stopping until I catch whoever is responsible for ruining my family's lives."

-

Namjoon laid in the bed that night, thinking.

Mostly, he was thinking about Seokjin.

The oldest Min was so...indescribable.

His delicate skin, his midnight black hair, his plump lips, his hourglass figure, his soft nature, his gentle demeanor, his love for his brothers...

He was perfect.

He was the one thing keeping the brothers together.

Without him, Yoongi would crumble.

He was Namjoon's next target.

Namjoon smirked as he settled under the covers.

Killing Yoongi started with killing his brothers.